The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Kittens

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 13 Jan 2013 16:21
How sweet Daveangel!
I like them best in pairs; especially from the same litter.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 14 Jan 2013 09:24
Kittens are a hoot.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 14 Jan 2013 23:14
So I'll admit my kids and I have become addicted to watching these adorable kittens and their sweet mother Ripley on our PC monitor, full screen. It took me a while to realize that you could rewind through the DVR to find some "action" scenes (they always seemed to be sleeping when we tuned in).

Now my son can identify all 5 of them by name (thanks to the "kitten guide"), and the first thing he asks when he walks in the door from school each day is, "What's happening with the kittens, Mom? Can we see Newt and Ash?"

SNM
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 14:59
Janine:
Now my son can identify all 5 of them by name (thanks to the "kitten guide"), and the first thing he asks when he walks in the door from school each day is, "What's happening with the kittens, Mom? Can we see Newt and Ash?"

They're all named after "Alien" characters? Oh now that just makes it ten times more adorable.

daveangel
Male Member

England
#15 | Posted: 15 Jan 2013 19:28
Glad you and family like them Janine, it's addictive isn't it! Newt is my favourite of the litter. They are moving to the "big room" later today which has lots more toys in it and space for them to play.

SNM: Yep, each litter has a theme for their names. The last ones were all named after spices

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 6
njrick, Pembridge06
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9