library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

FX's American Horror Story - Asylum

bendover
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 8 Jan 2013 18:30
Someone posted this in BL and I hope no one minds if I repost here. This is the series on FX (cable) called American Horror Story - Asylum. Jessica Lange plays Sister Jude, a sadistic nun who has no qualms about delivering a wicked caning to bare bottoms.

For those who might be interested, check out these clips. Episode 2 will definitely get your attention:

From episode 1

http://vimeo.com/51821706

From episode 2

http://vimeo.com/52256803

From episode 3

http://vimeo.com/55283815

This is what went wrong for Evan Peters in Episode 2. Too funny:

What was it like having Jessica Lange whip your bare bottom?

That was literally the first day of shooting. It's embarrassing that I'm telling you this, but why not? I had to wear a cock sock, right? And since I was wearing a hospital gown, I thought, Well, my front's not going to be showing. It's not a big deal. And when they bent me over [laughs], they could see my balls hanging down from the other side. The first day of shooting, and I flash Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson my balls. Welcome to American Horror Story. It was ridiculous. I have to put on a cock sock and sheath my balls.

So you got really comfortable really quickly then.

Once someone's seen your balls, it's over. It's fine. Everything's good. They didn't even say anything. Sarah just walked over after that take and kissed me on the cheek. I was like, Why? What's happening? That's when I realized. I was mortified.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 8 Jan 2013 20:14
After those first two episodes, there's a lot less emphasis on caning or spanking as punishment. It's a very weird, disturbing show and has gone in a lot less savory direction since the opening. Still, I was delighted with the first two shows. I was hoping there would be more.

I was surprised to read about Sarah Paulson kissing Evan Peters after he "flashed his balls" since, in r/l Sarah isn't interested in balls...

ordalie
Female Member

France
#3 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 03:28
The song we hear in episode 1 was sung by Soeur Sourire in 1963. She was a Belgian Religious Sister, a member of the Dominican Order. She became internationally famous in 1963 as Sœur Sourire (Sister Smile) when she scored a hit with the French-language song "Dominique". In the English-language world, she is credited on her records as "The Singing Nun".
Everybody remembers this song and last year it was used again by humorists after Dominique Strauss-Kahn's downfall in New York Sofitel.
Why? Because it starts with "Dominique, nique, nique..."and in French nique means fuck.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#4 | Posted: 10 Jan 2013 04:51
bendover:
Someone posted this in BL

What is BL?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 10 Jan 2013 10:21
ordalie:
What is BL?

Bottom Lines, LSF's sister site (and predecessor), run by the same wonderful staff.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 4
canth256, lesni, NickNal, RomanGenat, sidel, spanksandsuch, Teroldego, twinkieshark, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9