library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Like showing a home movie the night a James Bond is released

gail
Female Author

Canada
#1 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 13:44
I had my latest story released on LSF - alongside a 7 part serial from Rollin.

It is like trying to show your family a home move the night a James Bond film hits the circuit.

Score:
Rollin: 739 views, 84 comments Gail: 4 views, 0 comments

Winner: - views are still trickling in...final count and winner still to be determined.

Next time I am going to bribe Flopsy and Febs with crisps and a fine bottle of single malt (Laphroaig should do the trick) to be awarded a solo placement.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 14:01
Now actually I just checked and gail had 20 reads while only 10 had read my entire serial. It's going to do fine because it's a well written sensuous F/F scene.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 20:47
Gail- Your choice of a single malt is very good; but Laphroaig is very much a personal taste. I love Speysides, but the Island whiskys are too peaty for my taste. After struggling through a third of a bottle of Laphroaig I gave up and gave it to a friend who could appreciate it. I never got any Macallan back!
I'm sure your story will do well, yours are always good.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 21:09
gail:
It is like trying to show your family a home move the night a James Bond film hits the circuit.

Yep. So true. The other mismatch is having a story loaded at the same time as new author's first offering. Everybody here is so damned nice and supportive that readers flood to those stories. What swings things still further is when those first efforts are so good (as often happens).

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 12
Artman0987, CharlotteM, ddracoon, dund93, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9