It time to ban bras forever

Good to see a male feminist!!! Emily sPankhurst would have loved you!!!! hehe

gail
Female Author

Canada
#32 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 13:32
jools:
I avoid wearing restrictive undergarments

Ha !!!! Is that why you dropped it on the chatroom floor ? Didn't your mother teach you to pack your clothes away?

This is definitely starting to look really bad for you. I am sure Janine is feeling much relieved aftr all of your self incriminating statements today.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 13:36
gail:
I am sure Janine is feeling much relieved aftr all of your self incriminating statements today.

I have it on good authority that Janine feels quite good. About these latest developments, I mean.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#34 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 13:38
gail:
Ha !!!! Is that why you dropped it on the chatroom floor ? Didn't your mother teach you to pack your clothes away?

Now, now Gail.. no word twisting!!! How could I drop it on the chatroom floor if it wasn't on my person at the time? And may I ask you why all the blame is being placed on poor janine and myself??? Have you counted all the female members whose names begin with J... and don't forget any men in fancy dress for the Festive Season whose names also posses the letter J!!! For a start there is nJrick!

gail
Female Author

Canada
#35 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 13:53
jools:
Have you counted all the female members whose names begin with J..

As was pointed out before, there was a list (I think 4 pages long) of admirers which I understand, narrowed the list down to a couple of the said suspects

jools:
For a start there is nJrick!

Now that is a really interesting angle, given he already owned up to the codpeice.

I suspect though, that this is a red herring as opposed to a cod cutlet.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#36 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 13:56
gail:
I suspect though, that this is a red herring as opposed to a cod cutlet.

The whole thing seems very fishy if you ask me!!!

norah
Female Member

Ireland
#37 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 18:15
Girls girls please don't bring fish into this....... Jools we all know you droped it and your way home from that Christmas party..... did santa undo it while he was spanking you !!!!!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#38 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 18:47
norah:
did santa undo it while he was spanking you !!!!!

More likely Jools undid it herself trying to make Santa mad and spank her harder by trying to distract him....

smeple
Male Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 20:49
jools:
I am innocent I tell you!!! My fail-proof alibi, which I stand by, is that I avoid wearing restrictive undergarments in the heat of Summer, thus presumably why I never received an interrogatory pop-up from LSF officials!!!

I believe you Jools, even if no one else does. I am not an attorney (though I have seen many of them on TV), so if you require legal services to help you fight these scandalous comments against your character (not to mention those scandalous garments which were allegedly against your, um, allegedly fine characterS), I would be happy to provide them. Of course, I may have to examine said undergarment, as well as the alleged wearer (i.e. you) of said undergarment, to make sure you are innocent (or, at the very least, not guilty). If you wish to use my services, please send me a message, along with the applicable pictures.

This offer goes for any other person of the feminine persuasion (not you, NJRick, even if you WERE the one who dropped the undergarment, not that there's anything wrong with that), who feels they have been slandered (and not in a good way) regarding this horrible breach of chatroom etiquette. I intend to get to the bottom of this (or the top, whichever applies), so please send me as many incriminating - sorry, I mean exonerating - pictures as possible. I excitedly - um, I mean patiently - await your replies.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 22:12
njrick:
I'm banking on her having a dynamite ass

Finally! After all these digressions about codpieces, bras, and breasts, the focus returns to where it should be (my ass)!

Just to update though about the 'breast fitting': after a very well-attended fitting session, with much successful fundraising for the LSF, I have been cleared of any connection to the bra in question. I suppose attention can now properly focus on Jools again.

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 11
danjackson84, gingerpubes, hunter, kenjperr, laststraw, Matteo69, Michito21, Squint68, terminator2589
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9