The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Another "Flash and Dash Incident" reported from the chatroom

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Guy
Male Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 8 Jan 2013 16:27
njrick:
attending Janine's breast-fitting. I'll pay triple to attend her bum-fitting.

Unless Janine sports some anatomical uniqueness, double pay seems like a more logical number.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 00:28
Guy:
Unless Janine sports some anatomical uniqueness, double pay seems like a more logical number.

I guess I'm banking on her having a dynamite ass, which, as a spanko, she ought to have, right?.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#23 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 04:55
Hmm, having my face covered by a lady's bra, especially one still warm from her body? Ahh, marvelous.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#24 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 05:47
From rumours I have heard the female victim (owner of above-mentioned brazier) was using the item as a slingshot to ward off the thousands of male admirers who had been threatening to spank her in the chat room! Now this is just hearsay of course but a most plausible reason for Ms J to remove her supportive undergarment. According to my sources, who shall remain nameless, she was using the codpiece as a rather effective missile!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#25 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 06:04
njrick:
I'm banking on her having a dynamite ass, which, as a spanko, she ought to have, right?.

It is a definitely a bonus but not a necessary prerequisite to being a spanko, Rick. I think all that is needed is AN ass of any size of form! Even though I am not one of them, petiter-bottomed (okay I KNOW that isn't really a word!) females may find your comment rather sexist (or should that be sizeist!!!) and suggest you be sent to Miss Thrashbottom for disciplinary correction immediately!

gail
Female Author

Canada
#26 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 12:18
jools:
using the item as a slingshot

Miss J (ools), until ownership is decided, I would advise you to be careful...some saying comes to mind about those in glasshouses should not use bras or slingshot to throw stones.

Now, while I can't say anything about your size, your initial and admirer lists length are much of muchness to Lady Janine's, and it can only be time before you too get a popup inviting you in for a trial...fitting that is.

As they say in another saying, if the glove or bra fits, wear it.

Gail.

gail
Female Author

Canada
#27 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 12:20
Jools:
owner of above-mentioned brazier)

She must be one hot lady. We cool girls wear a brassiere.

Maybe the heat was too much explain why she took it off and dropped it.

gail
Female Author

Canada
#28 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 12:32
jools:
From rumours I have heard the female victim

One other bit of evidence pointing your way came to light in the chatroom. West Viking told us you were having broadband problems. I surmised that this was the reason your bra was uncomfortable and why you took it off in the chatroom, but he seemed to think it was your Internet that was the issue.

I would keep this in mind if you have to defend any wanton behavior that you may be accused of.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#29 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 13:04
gail:
West Viking told us you were having broadband problems. I surmised that this was the reason your bra was uncomfortable and why you took it off in the chatroom,

I am innocent I tell you!!! My fail-proof alibi, which I stand by, is that I avoid wearing restrictive undergarments in the heat of Summer, thus presumably why I never received an interrogatory pop-up from LSF officials!!! And of course they know I am far to sweet to engage in wanton behaviour, or hurl missiles at my fellow members. Tsk, tsk, such libellous defamation of my spotless character, Gail. You should be thoroughly spanked!!!!! And someone should get to the bottom of these dreadful accusations at once. I vote that Gail report to Miss Thrashbottom immediately then spend the next year in the Norty Corner (It's about time the poor forgotten folk in there should get a reprieve) hehe

Guy
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 13:09
gail:
.some saying comes to mind about those in glasshouses should not use bras or slingshot to throw stones.

Our society simply shouldn't allow these dangerous items to be in the hands of the general public. It time to ban bras forever, except for carefully controlled military and police use perhaps.

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
danjackson84, Davidwa, Eris39, hstar1995, Solomono, stevenr, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9