The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Another "Flash and Dash Incident" reported from the chatroom

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#11 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 16:11
gail:
When asked why the owner of the codpiece had marked the size XXL when it was really small, she replied that she wasn't sure, but that she was working on a tip off

I suppose with a "tip-off" a smaller codpiece would be required.

thereader0987
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 16:16
I'm sure the chatroom could use a dominatrix or anyone else who wanted to stop by for that matter. Could I have the bra perhaps? I'll give it to my boss as a thank you for not making me work the second of two shifts in a row, it wouldn't surprise me to find out he wears ladies underwear.
Nswitch/thereader0987

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 16:55
gail:
The owner is still unknown, but the owner's initials "J" along with a 4 page list of admirers' screen names that was also left behind, has significantly narrowed down the list of suspects.

Guy:
You seem to have neglected to mention the size of the bra.

Perhaps the "J" is not the initial of the owner but is instead the cup size which would explain the 4 page list of admirers.

opb
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 17:37
bendover:
it's the bra over the mother and nose.

?

supermario
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 17:59
it is all Nswitch's fault, he is constantly trying to spank both Norah and Gail, far be it for me to say anything much but it does seem rude to subject an impressionable little boy like myself to this sort of violent behaviour. there no longer seems to be any opportunity for us brats to have fun anymore

thereader0987
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 18:29
Hey I never try to spank Gail. Norah on the other hand...... Besides I only do that because we've gotten to know each other and I'm rather unsuccessful at it anyway. I don't just try to spank any woman who joins the chatroom (not unless they want me too ). If my behavior is so disagreeable to the female population of the library chatroom perhaps they ought to try spanking me...
Nswitch/thereader0987

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 8 Jan 2013 01:45
gail:
The owner is still unknown, but the owner's initials "J" along with a 4 page list of admirers' screen names that was also left behind, has significantly narrowed down the list of suspects.

I just received a surprising pop-up informing me that I am on the suspect list just because my name starts with J. I was further notified to expect some sort of "breast fitting" to determine whether the bra in question belongs to me.

So I must ask...is this standard operating procedure in the library? Sort of like Cinderella's foot fitting into the slipper?

Janine

gail
Female Author

Canada
#18 | Posted: 8 Jan 2013 02:21
Janine:
ust because my name starts with J.

My sources tell me that it was actually more today do with the number of admirers than your initial.

My source also said that LSF staff have been inundated with requests to attend your fitting ever since tiptopper floated the theory that the "J" was a size rather than an initial. Staff are said to be considering making it a fundraiser for the staff fund.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 8 Jan 2013 02:26
gail:
fundraiser for the staff fund.

AKA the crisps fund?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 8 Jan 2013 04:01
Guy:
AKA the crisps fund?

It depends on which staff member is in charge of the fund - Pink (crisps), flopsy (chocolate) or Februs (imitation Red Bull). I' for one would be happy to contribute toward said fund by attending Janine's breast-fitting. I'll pay triple to attend her bum-fitting.

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 3
brettchad, Flavius, hd1865, phillipuk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9