LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Another "Flash and Dash Incident" reported from the chatroom

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
gail
Female Author

Canada
#1 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 01:18
In another of what Library staff is now terming "Flash and Dash" incidents, a bra was left in the chat room and handed in to Lost Property. The owner is still unknown, but the owner's initials "J" along with a 4 page list of admirers' screen names that was also left behind, has significantly narrowed down the list of suspects.

Asked what they thought might have prompted this series of incidents, my source from the library staff, speaking on conditions of anonymity, said that she thought the first incident which set this all off and which involved a codpiece being left behind, might have been as a result of a Nswitch's pleas in recent forum posts, to see more members in the chatroom.

Asked where she was being sought, I was told that the bra-less lady now had little support and was likely to be hanging out with Rick Marlow.

When asked why the owner of the codpiece had marked the size XXL when it was really small, she replied that she wasn't sure, but that she was working on a tip off and it won't be long now.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 01:40
You seem to have neglected to mention the size of the bra.

gail
Female Author

Canada
#3 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 02:01
Guy:
You seem to have neglected to mention the size of the bra.

Hmmm..would that give you a better idea of who it might be, Guy? Interesting.....I will pass your name on to Flopsy to help with the investigation.

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 08:51
I suspect that it was one of those new bras which splits into two emergency face masks.

Doubtless the denizens of the chat room were nearly overcome by the smell of the piece of cod, and took desperate measures.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 08:53
opb:
took desperate measures

Such desperation it must have been, too, for you to bury your face in someone's bra.

supermario
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 09:08
How rude!

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#7 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 10:19
I thought the chatroom was intended as a civilized and highly cultured meeting place for discussions of the finer points of the art of fiction writing, and I have actually been looking forward to discussing the formal intricacies of Henry James' later novels there — but now all I hear is talk of codpieces and bras?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 12:42
Alef:
I have actually been looking forward to discussing the formal intricacies of Henry James' later novels there — but now all I hear is talk of codpieces and bras?

"Literary devices" - that's all they are. Don't worry - in no way will they impede whatever discussions of Henry James that may occur, but actually enhance them. After all, enhancement is part of their function.

opb
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 15:15
...but they do muffle the words somewhat.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 6 Jan 2013 15:58
Actually when she put it on herself it gave kind of a new Dominatrix look. Might catch on. Instead of the ball in the mouth it's the bra over the mother and nose.

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 5
Adam4824, Alef, clarain, cwh, kanestrokes, klapol, Nickf, Sloth, stevenr, Stonewall2
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9