library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking panties

ffrosstie
Male Member

Australia
#1 | Posted: 4 Jan 2013 01:22
Can anyone direct me to an author or authors who have very descriptive narratives about spanking girls/ladies over their panties, the tighter the better,pulling them up nice and tight etc... prior and during their punishment. Preferably F/f but not essential.
Are there other fans of this aspect to spankings out there?
I would be very appreciative, in anticipation
Ffrosstie

ffrosstie
Male Member

Australia
#2 | Posted: 4 Jan 2013 05:06
My favorite are bikini in style, usualy a size too small in white nylon, so as they fit like a second skin.
Any authors or stories come to mind who dabble with this form of dress/
ffrosstie

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 4 Jan 2013 06:32
ffrosstie: I have a scene like this, in chapter one of my "Backfire" series. Its F/F, hand and hairbrush, over a too-tight black thong that doesn't cover much.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#4 | Posted: 4 Jan 2013 07:29
I also have a spanking scene (M/F) depicting tight white panties in my story Neighbourhood Watch

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 4 Jan 2013 22:41
Nice to see that there others besides me who like the idea of spankings with some sort of clothing left in place, whether some type of panties or whatever.
So often have run across discussions where someone insists that the only proper way to spank is with panties down. And the point of view where people say they hate thongs because they somehow detract from the mystery that is baring a bottom,the anticipation of seeing it uncovered.
I like the idea of women wearing thongs when they are spanked, but also all types of panties. In fact I came across the phrase "a good pantywarming " somewhere.
Spankings over panties, with them lowered first, or spankings that start over them and then finish bare-all are valid scenarios.
They can be thongs, bikini panties , full-coverage briefs(so-called "granny panties"),any of them.My story "Red for Renee" featured a spanking over the boy short style. And of course some may have read my stories where girls get spanked for having their thong panties showing. And of course for not wearing panties at all.
Lingerie spankings are a favorite of mine,as are swimsuit spankings. And I hope to someday write a story where a woman wearing a tennis dress gets spanked on the pants she wears underneath it(perhaps prior to being spanked with them pulled down). And of course one of the first I ever wrote, "A Bimbo Gets Her Booty Blistered" where a young lady has the misfortune to be wearing a pair of booty shorts that expose a generous amount of her asscheeks when she winds up on the wrong end of a paddle

TajMahal
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Jan 2013 16:54
It's not exactly what your looking for, and the described spankings usually end up bare, but I've always found it charming that our namesake Kilahara frequently featured "pale blue panties" - it's not necessarily the virginal innocence implied by the white nylon panties that you're looking for, but still invokes femininity, softness, innocence and sweetness. Most of Kilahara's stories are M/F, but the writing is excellent, the tone is just right, and you won't have to dig far in the collection to find the undergarments you're looking for.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 5 Jan 2013 22:33
Ffrosstie,

You might try looking for cheerleader stories. The tight full coverage panties that they wear under their skirts are called "spankies". I wonder where they got that name from?

jamieanne63
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 7 Jan 2013 09:51
Redskinluver referred to having come across the phrase "a good panty warming" somewhere...another one I've encountered (and found delighfully charming) is "dusting your knickers"...obviously referring to a panties-up spanking!

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 7 Jan 2013 15:50
Ffrostie,

You might want to try the following stories. I have a friend who likes panty spanking scenes that are descriptive and lengthy.

Ariel's Will Approved Discipline has a panty spanking with CB Paddle

The Postwoman Rings Twice Part 2 –There is a descriptive panty spanking in part two.

Educational Stocks A schoolgirls panties are spanked with a wooden paddle in the story.

In A Keyhole To Empathy a naughty peeper ruts her hand down onto the seat of her her panties.

My author name is Cherry Red.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
Glenlivet, markert, rabbitrun, scuttk9876
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9