library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Dr. Keate gets busted

Guy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 3 Jan 2013 15:50
I've heard of spanking authors trying to sell their stories, but this goes far beyond that. Does our Dr. Keate really look anything like this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTIQUE-CARVED-FRUITWOOD-BUST-DR-JOHN-KEATE-HEADMASTER-AT-ETO N-1845/120871849682

Are there any other authors whose busts might be available for purchase? Perhaps a bit cheaper?

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Jan 2013 17:57
Oh Guy - thank you! I really must get one of those for my mantelpiece

opb
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 3 Jan 2013 21:46
Funnily enough I've just placed an order for a gross of opb busts to send to my many admirer (sic). Perhaps gross is the correct adjective.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 3 Jan 2013 23:37
I could have some for sale Guy, just tell me who you want me to look like and I can arrange anything you like.

Of course putting my real image on a bust may qualify for certain rewards, like in the Star Trek museum for "Best Alien" or the like, but I am willing to suffer and show my modesty by having you select any image you would buy.

tamlynn
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 5 Jan 2013 13:16
I have a few tables but they are all filled with lamps, useful, and photo's of relatives just not so useful. No mantel for busts, but other rooms work well.
I just began a World Trade Centre size statue of SueMary after which I'ii look into Dr. Keates in the scheme of things.
Keates was a Bob Dylan wannabe wasn't he.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Jan 2013 14:41
opb:
I've just placed an order for a gross of opb busts

canadianspankee:
I could have some for sale

tamlynn:
I just began a World Trade Centre size statue of SueMary

Surely there's room on the palatial LSF grounds for a statue garden?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 5 Jan 2013 15:37
Guy:
Surely there's s room on the palatial LSF grounds for a statue garden?

Not to mention funds available in the LSF coffers to commission the busts and purchase appropriate granite pedestals. If not used for this project, the money would be consumed (literally) in the form of crisps and chocolate.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
andreas1981, Backbeat, Elorac, fooman42, mihaispk, RomanGenat
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9