The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Posting nightmare

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 3 Jan 2013 05:30
Thank you all very much for your support. In R/L I deal with so much rejection and nastiness that when it pops up with my writing I tend to get really down. I appreciate that not everyone would like my stuff. That's fine but getting attacked over it be it physical or verbal is something else again. I'm still debating about weather or not to continue posting my stuff at spankingtube. I've got about half of it up now. As I post 3 of my longer pieces each week, and I just posted a day or so ago I have time to consider the matter. Thanks again to everyone.
Kerr
PS: I believe someone sent me a message in the popup service but before I read it; it disappeared and I couldn't get it back. Do please write again. Thanks

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 3 Jan 2013 15:52
kerrsutherland:
PS: I believe someone sent me a message in the popup service but before I read it; it disappeared and I couldn't get it back. Do please write again. Thanks

Click the "msgs" button in the top row of buttons. It should bring up a window with all your popups in it and you can read the one you missed.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
arsdigita, bartoiii, kanestrokes, sisterhood
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9