The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Posting nightmare

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 05:32
I've stated in the past in various ways, about how posting my work helps relieve depression. Now, I understand that not all my work is appropriate for this wonderful Library. That's fine. I found a place where I could slowly post all my work so there would be a place my stuff could be viewed in my entirety in case anything happened to me. Sadly, spankingtube posting required me to cut my longer pieces into parts. Fine. Thus, for a couple of months I've been posting my short stuff in batches and the longer pieces 3 a week. Well, tonight I posted my weekly three and I went back later and there's a post bitching about my posts. The individual even stated that several people had complained but I only had ever received 1 complaint and I got the impression that it was simply cause the individual didn't like my work. Which is fine different strokes for different folks. What is painful and does not help my depression any is one joker stating that people should just scroll past my work and not comment or anything. My work is meant to inspire uplift, teach and entertain. If people don't like it fine but there's no need to tell other people not to take a look. Sorry for the rant. I used to be on-line a lot on soc.sexuality.spanking and it's only now that I'm starting to come back. hat a way to start a new year.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 05:52
kerrsutherland:
If people don't like it fine but there's no need to tell other people not to take a look.

Screw the bastards, I say. You go on posting the stories you want to post, ignore the jerks, and listen to the people who have something positive or constructive to say.

tamlynn
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 06:59
I have been in contact with Kerr on several occasions all on account of "The Beneficiary" which totally fascinated me with the concept of a totally female universe. Read my comments. He was kind enough to send me a selection of his stories and as I guess as others seem to agree are not to my taste{F/M snuff}, others have left me craving for more. He writes well and should have a larger audience. Just my thoughts!
Made it under the gun. .
Happy New year.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#4 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 08:37
kerrsutherland:
What is painful and does not help my depression any is one joker stating that people should just scroll past my work and not comment or anything.

Maybe this comment was addressed to the one commenter, who bitched about your pieces? Rather meaning that people who don't like your work, could just scroll past without making negative comments than telling everybody to ignore your work. For me it sounds like the "joker" probably meant to be friendly towards you.

turk
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 13:05
I try to be positive on all my comments, I know many comments are posted to assist a writer, I would ignore a spiteful post, there are some who may feel the need to post a negative post because of the privacy of the site.
I agree with njrick, go forth and do well.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 14:02
turk:
I agree with njrick, go forth and do well.

You can sign me on to that sentiment as well. I also find fascination in certain of Kerr's worlds.

Kerr, you might want to set up your own story archive in Blogger. It's free, pretty simple, and you get total control. Take a look at mine for a simple example. LSF will provide a link from your author page so members here can find it.

tribemen
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 2 Jan 2013 01:25
I write to make me happy and care less what others feel or think either you like my stories or you don't. I'm in no way as good at writing as you folks are here that I'm aware of and I have tons of problems with punctuation and other writing problems and my writing problems have been pointed out by a certain administrator here as needing some help but I still continue on.

So kerrsutherland don't stop what your doing and continue on writing what you like and how you like.

No one is perfect in today's world and if you think you are there is always someone else to tell you your not, at my age I have now stopped listening to others.

JCP

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 2 Jan 2013 02:59
You should always continue to write, as long as you are able. It is good therapy. I use to write, at times, but have lost interest. I would love to get back to it. This was my favorite subject, among other subjects. Don't worry what others say about your writing. You are not going to get 100% approval. Impossible. Yes, there are some that might try to convince others not to read one's work. This world is made up of a lot of different people. Just write. You have a very large audience in the LSF. The website is the best that you will ever find, anywhere.
SEBASTIAN

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#9 | Posted: 2 Jan 2013 03:54
kerrsutherland:
What is painful and does not help my depression any is one joker stating that people should just scroll past my work and not comment or anything.

You can do nothing about such idiots, so 'don't worry, be happy,' people scroll past my stories all the time....LOL.

CS

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 3 Jan 2013 05:22
Hi,
Thank you very much for your support. I do wish to refute the fact that I write snuff stories. I loathe that type of stuff. It is true I've written a couple of pieces where the character dies and what happens in their afterlife but work where their is "sexual pleasure" from death. No that is something I totally am against.
Kerr

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
canth256, curiousnick, kenjperr, njrick, Pembridge06, SpankFreak94, taxman351
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9