LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Sound of Music

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
rollin
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 17:15
The Beauty series was interesting but I like Anne Rice's supernatural horror much better. I especially like The Witching Hour and her history of the Mayfair witches. My characters in The Laforge Trilogy were modeled after the Mayfair clan in many respects.

titch
Male Member

England
#22 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 17:45
smeple:
In addition to having a great bottom, Dana Delaney has one of those faces that seems to say, simultaneously, "I'm going to spank you," AND "I deserve a good spanking."

I couldn't agree more Smeple, and thank you Hotspur, I already have the clip but thanks for the kind thought. We all have our preferences, some of us are tops, others bottoms and some switch. I love to see a nice bottom and Dana certainly seems to have one but being a bottom who loves his spanking delivered by a stern lady, Dana most certainly has 'The Look' that says "Go to your room and put on your pyjamas , I'll but up to deal with you" I would play the part for free if they ever make a film of my dream. My New Years dream!

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 17:51
I think I prefer the Mood Pictures re-release of "The Sound Of Music" where Captain von Trapp gets shot by Rolfe and the Nazis whip Maria and Liesl in the Salzburg dungeon.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 18:58
Nuns, uniforms and a strict disciplinarian.
The characters sound as if they've been hatched in the LSF.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 22:21
Oh I think Anne Rice is a highly talented author when it comes to gothic horror. I thoroughly enjoyed the vampire books until the 4th one, but in terms of her BDSM work I think many of the authors here do a better job.

opb
Male Author

England
#26 | Posted: 2 Jan 2013 07:45
Funnily enough I had recently added "How do you solve a problem like Maria" to my list of songs to parody.

It may appear some time this year

Regular readers will of course know the answer to the titular question.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 2 Jan 2013 16:08
Bogiephil1
Bogiephil1:
I remember seeing "Mary Poppins" back when I was a kid. I really didn't think about it at the time, but it would have much better if, instead of a "spoonful of sugar" to help the medicine go down, a stout wooden spoon applied to a recalcitrant bottom would encourage the eager acceptance of the medicine. Imagine, a trip over Mary Poppins' lap for some old-fashioned discipline. (sigh)

In the original written version of Mary Poppins, there were two "naughty day" stories, one where the girl was misbehaving (and wound up in corner time IIRC) and one where the boy was.

-Don L.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 2 Jan 2013 21:59
Considering when Mary Poppins was written and set it's amazing that there wasn't some talk of smacking. Even Enid Blyton used to include smackings in her stories before they were edited out by the jack booted sook brigade.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 2 Jan 2013 22:42
Sorry to go off track, but I remember watching the British sit-com 'Please Sir', and praying teacher John Alderton would spank the mini-skirted female pupils. The actresses playing the pupils were probably in their twenties at the time. Happy days, sigh!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 2 Jan 2013 23:21
njrick:
Remember all those great songs from the play/movie:"The Hills are Alive With the Sound of Spanking""How Do You Spank the Problem Child Maria?""I Am Sixteen (Going Over Your Knee)""My Favorite Stings""Ow Oh Ee""Paddle-wise""Flog Every Bottom"and many, many more.(Ollie, are you listening?)

Plug: You'll find my kinkified version of 'My Favorite Things' in the Latest Audio Recordings, superbly performed (as ever) by opb....

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
Avalon, Balor, cady09, landospanker, mihaispk, pwb1812
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9