The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Sound of Music

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 03:12
Anne Rice actually wrote a number of novels dealing with BDSM on some level. Her Beauty books, a BDSM version of the Sleeping Beauty legend, have just been rereleased under her name (they were originally published under the pseudonym of A.N Rocquelaire) in the wake of the success of 50 Shades, they may be worth a look for some. Personally I think better has been written here.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 13:20
I'm with Seegee on this, I don't think Anne Rice is a great writer, what I read of the Sleeping Beauty series was just silly although still beter than 50SOG. This is the place to come for quality spanking stories.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 13:21
Or, to put it another way, the words "published" and "good" are not synonymous in writing in general and our kind of writing in particular.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#14 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 14:10
titch:
I have worshiped Dana Delaney for many years and she plays a big part in many of my spanking dreams.

You can see her get her bare bottom spanked in this clip:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/284570/dana_delany_in_live_nude_girls/

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 15:38
mobile_carrot:
I'm with Seegee on this, I don't think Anne Rice is a great writer, what I read of the Sleeping Beauty series was just silly although still beter than 50SOG. This is the place to come for quality spanking stories.

I assume you're referring to her SMBD novels. Since I haven't read any of those, I couldn't comment with any authority, but I have read several of her vampire and witch novels and I have to say I found them well-written and entertaining and thought provoking. Just my opinion...

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 15:38
Wow, a lot of Dana Delaney fans on here. Hotspur, I've seen Live Nude Girls. Thanks for the clip though. I enjoyed that scene, very much. Actually, I was a fan of Dana Delaney, even before I associated her with spanking. I enjoyed watching her play a nurse in China Beach, one of the best television series of all time, IMHO. One other word about Exit to Eden. Those of you that have read the book and seen the movie, know that they are different. Lisa (the character played by Dana Delaney in the movie) doesn't use a hairbrush on Elliott in the book. She does use a strap on him. Anne Rice wrote a scene in the book where Elliot was spanked with a paddle, but it didn't make the final draft. It was published in a book about Anne Rice's Erotica.
Seegee, to be fair to Anne Rice, she is a much better horror writer than a writer of BDSM. I especially like her first two Mayfair Witches books, and her latest, The Wolf Gift, is also excellent. Horror may not be a genre you enjoy, but if it is, Anne Rice is one of the best.
One final word, I just realized I hijacked this thread from Julie Andrews. That was wrong, and I deserve to be punished. Someone send Dana Delaney to spank me.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 15:42
Hotspur:
You can see her get her bare bottom spanked in this clip:

You beat me to it! So many were referring to the delicious Dana being the spanker, I was going to mention her as the spankee. I only hope that wasn't a body double in "Live Nude Girls". It was a magnificent bottom and I prefer to believe it was actually Dana's. She is major hot!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 15:49
Wheatwine:
a lot of Dana Delaney fans on here.

Count me in as another, going back toe China Beach, continuing on through Live Nude Girls (bad movie, great scene), etc, etc.

Now to return this thread to its regularly-scheduled topic...

Remember all those great songs from the play/movie:

"The Hills are Alive With the Sound of Spanking"
"How Do You Spank the Problem Child Maria?"
"I Am Sixteen (Going Over Your Knee)"
"My Favorite Stings"
"Ow Oh Ee"
"Paddle-wise"
"Flog Every Bottom"

and many, many more.
(Ollie, are you listening?)

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 15:51
I have to confess to a major crush on Dana Delany since I first saw her in "China Beach". All the comments here regarding her are too numerous to address so let's just say I'm torn between being the boy getting spanked by the maid in "Exit to Eden" (even though it's not Dana giving the spanking) and being the guy (Garry Marshall) giving her the spanking in "Live Nude Girls" (although I would have done it OTK and would have been a lot longer and harder). I can still imagine her as the neighbor lady who catches me peeping at her while she sunbathes in the back yard...

smeple
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 17:03
In addition to having a great bottom, Dana Delaney has one of those faces that seems to say, simultaneously, "I'm going to spank you," AND "I deserve a good spanking."

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 3
AlanBarr, Backbeat, meslip, mobblers
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9