The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Sound of Music

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 31 Dec 2012 15:52
Mrs Dund and myself settled down to watch The Sound of Music for the 100th time, and the nuns were singing 'How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?'
I think all the LSF members have the answer to that one. Julie Andrews was very spankable in her heyday, and coupled with her demeanour and Captain Von Trapp's love of discipline, I'm surprised she wasn't spanked regularly, along with his eldest daughter, who was a proper little madam.
Mrs Dund drools over Christopher Plummer. Maybe she has the same thoughts and wouldn't mind a trip over his lap. He's a bit old now mind you, but I would be a willing substitute after all the sore bottoms she's given me over the years.

supermario
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 31 Dec 2012 17:26
Surprisingly I have long held the lovely Ms Andrews in high esteem, not as someone to spank but rather as a fantasy mother who would be very strict yet loving, often being forced to take this very naughty boy over her knee delivering a sound spanking on his bare bottom then equally lovingly dispensing love and cuddles to the said aforementioned naughty boy as he lay crying over her lovely lap.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 31 Dec 2012 18:14
Good call S.
In recent years Ms Andrews does come across as the perfect spanking matriarch. But I think she was gorgeously spankable in Mary Poppins.
Going back to The Sound Of Music, the Baroness was another who would have benefitted from a spanked bottom.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 31 Dec 2012 20:28
I remember seeing "Mary Poppins" back when I was a kid. I really didn't think about it at the time, but it would have much better if, instead of a "spoonful of sugar" to help the medicine go down, a stout wooden spoon applied to a recalcitrant bottom would encourage the eager acceptance of the medicine. Imagine, a trip over Mary Poppins' lap for some old-fashioned discipline. (sigh)

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 31 Dec 2012 20:53
PLUG! The opening sequence of my story "The Sound of Munich" refers!

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 31 Dec 2012 20:56
I would prefer a spanking from Dana Delaney if I had a choice of spankers. It's been a fantasy of mine ever since I saw Exit to Eden.

titch
Male Member

England
#7 | Posted: 31 Dec 2012 22:20
Wheatwine you are a boy after my own heart. I have worshiped Dana Delaney for many years and she plays a big part in many of my spanking dreams. She as adopted me, been my Headmistress, the list is endless and like you I first saw her in Exit to Eden, when she used Elliot as a stool and sat her bare bottom on his back, I would never have washed my back again and then when she introduced his bottom to her hairbrush, Wow! Sorry I seem to have gotten carried away! I hope Dana is a member here, maybe I'll get a summons, a boy can dream Lol

Happy New Year everybody!

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 31 Dec 2012 22:28
Wheatwine:
I would prefer a spanking from Dana Delaney if I had a choice of spankers. It's been a fantasy of mine ever since I saw Exit to Eden.

I agree with you, very much. I got a good feeling that she is a spanko. It's not because she was in a move where she gave some "slave" guy a few bottom smacks. I believe that it was Exit to Eden,

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 00:31
I once read a letter into British CP maagazine Janus where he nominated all the female cast members from Julie to the youngest Von Trapp girl for the OBB (Order of the Burning Bot) and suggested how each of them should be disciplined. I think Julie herself was caned, Miss Sixteen Going On Seventeen was strapped and I believe the youngest girl was slippered. I can't remember what was suggested for the middle girl.
I used Ms Andrews as the hostess of an event I wrote up for Bared Affair. I think it's here on my page.
On Dana Delaney she did play a dominatrix in Exit to Eden (based on one of Anne Rice's BDSM novels), and she actually did some 'work experience' with an actual dominatrix in order to prepare for the role. There's a quite interesting spanking sequence in that movie which features a younger version of the Paul Mercurio character being spanked by the family's French maid for making a mess in the kitchen. No doubt where his submissive tendencies developed.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 1 Jan 2013 00:46
dund93:
Mrs Dund drools over Christopher Plummer. Maybe she has the same thoughts and wouldn't mind a trip over his lap.

I'm with Mrs. Dund; Christopher Plummer rocks; even in his 70s he still delivers the goods.

Seegee:
On Dana Delaney she did play a dominatrix in Exit to Eden (based on one of Anne Rice's BDSM novels), and she actually did some 'work experience' with an actual dominatrix in order to prepare for the role.

I loved that novel, can you believe I checked it out of our public library? To call it edgy is an understatement! I was disappointed in the film, though; the screen writers turned the story into a farce, I assume to broaden the audience. It always surprises me when spanking goes global.
Considering the recent Big Bang Theory scene with Sheldon spanking Amy, and 50 shades...spanking seems to be more and more accepted by the mainstream. There was a commercial for vitamins i noted the other day that suggested a swat to the wife's/lover's bottom.
Life gets better and better, friends.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 14
adrimc88, bjones111, buzz821, KinkyKangaroo46, ogard, Omegalodon, PGreenham, Ree
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9