library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Strangers but Friends

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 28 Dec 2012 15:55
Having only been a member of the LSF for just over a year I'm astonished by the fantastic feeling of friendliness that emanates from this site.
We've had a member who recently sadly lost a deeply loved one and the support and togetherness that he received brought tears to my eyes.
Not only are we spanko's but it would appear that we are also pretty decent human beings.
For long and weary I thought I was different and perverted, but through this site I have found that this may not be the case, and that they're are many more like me throughout the world.
Add to this the humour and downright cheeky replies , that not only make me laugh, but confirm that we are all singing from the same song sheet.
On occasions the ladies spank, the men spank and both spank each other.
And no-body cares who spanks who!.
I love this site and all that it entails and would love to wish all it's members, guests and bots a very happy and prosperous new year.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 28 Dec 2012 16:26
Amen.

Phil

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 28 Dec 2012 20:41
Welcome, tysout. A happy new year to you too!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 28 Dec 2012 23:55
tysout:
we are all singing from the same song sheet.

You certainly weren't listening to what passed itself off as the LSF Choir, were you?

But yes, I agree with everything else you said.

Oh... and some of us are stranger than others.

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 29 Dec 2012 16:11
Happy New Year tysout!! I have to agree this is a pretty great place. Lots of great minds with amazing imaginations.
It is a little noisier than a regular library with all the singing, laughing, and crying. The sounds of bottoms being spanked, mingled with the scoldings and tearful promises that accompany them, can be heard echoing from the basement.
Also, I'm pretty sure I heard some people on the roof last night howling at the full moon.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 29 Dec 2012 16:34
I think the mods have long experience of what makes a site work and what doesn't; apart from having good source data and working technically, you have to attract people who will be positive and be firm with trolls and pests, and you will get online friendships developing.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
kerrsutherland, martinthomasthar, Nelon, samueljones, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9