LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Thank you all once again!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
bendover
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 18:52
To my family and friends of the BL and LSF.

I want to thank you again for the kind words, the shoulders to lean on, and the lending of an ear in my time of grief over the past weeks since my daughter, Erin's death. I'll be leaving for a while to spend time with my granddaughters in Alabama for Christmas, since it will be their first without their mom.

Your kind words and compassion have made my life a bit easier to take. Both these sites and those who frequent them have been a crutch to lean on. A period of time to take my mind off of so much heartache. Many thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

I wish all of you a happy holiday without any tears or fears.

Pat

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 19:40
The same to you, Pat. The community here is supportive and friendly and we always help our own if we can. Have a wonderful loving Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 23:17
Look luck Pat with best wishes for a happy holiday and a happy and healthy New Year. SEBASTIAN

supermario
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 23:34
Pat, I am sure mama will echo my sentiments, nothing can ever replace the loss of a beloved child. Mama and I want to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. We lost our son Christopher nearly 28 years ago and we cherish the memories as well as mourn for the life that he never experienced. We will never forget him as I am sure you will never forget Erin. We will continue to pray for you my friend God bless

Mario

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 21 Dec 2012 02:48
Have a warm and loving Christmas with your family. I sincerely hope the new year is a better one for you.

turk
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 23 Dec 2012 19:05
B, stay strong and best wishes always. Peace. Turk.

jamieanne63
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 24 Dec 2012 11:29
I wish you and yours a blessed and loving Christmas...Peace and love...

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 26 Dec 2012 14:03
I thought of you yesterday, this first Christmas without your daughter. Enjoy your time in the steamy south with your Granddaughters and come back to us soon. I wish you peace and joy during your time together.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 26 Dec 2012 14:42
Take care, Pat. Go be with your granddaughters. Take joy in your time with them. I know it must have been a hard Christmas for you and my thoughts are with you.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#10 | Posted: 30 Dec 2012 10:13
I somehow missed this thread. I can imagine nothing worse than what you are going through Pat and can only offer my sincere condolences at this difficult time. I do hope that the support you have received from family and friends including those on this forum, has helped in some way and that you can look forward to a better 2013.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 6
drkeate, Hotscot, james01, Lifesbeengood99, Lizchurch, madlibsparty, mrswitcheroo, Seegee, steve77, umesh
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9