LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking reference on "Lost Girl"

Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 Dec 2012 03:37
I was reading a blog about one of the many television shows that I follow and I came across the mention of a show which I had never seen called "Lost Girl." It's a Canadian produced show that is about a succubus who, until recently, lived as an unaware "human" and is only now discovering who and what she really is. The show has had two seasons thus far and is quite fun to watch if fantasy is your type of thing. I was finishing up watching the first season wherein the main character, Bo (played by a really sexy Anna Silk) has finally found her real mother. The mother and her have a rather nasty disagreement and this leads to Bo running away from her mother. The mother yells "No running in the house!" and walks after her. A scene shows Bo running down the hallway with her mother walking behind her and saying, "You're asking for a spanking, young lady!" Ah, if they could have just replaced the obligatory fight scene between the two and showed the spanking scene, I would have enjoyed the show much more than I already did.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Dec 2012 19:36
It's a fairly clever and often quite daring show. I would love to see Bo spank Kenzie, though. IMHO she's the star of the show.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
Derrick30, dund93, FlorianP, happy4ana, lines4455, needsthebrush, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9