library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorites - anyway to see who has favorite'd+ subscrpitions ?

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Alef
Male Author

Norway
#21 | Posted: 11 Dec 2012 20:00
TheEnglishMaster:
I ascribe this mismatch to a spanko variation on the Special Theory of Relativity

Poor Einstein always gets the blame! I think the real culprit this time is Heisenberg and his damned uncertainty principle. In this case it says that it is impossible to count the number of comments and favorites accurately at the same time.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 11 Dec 2012 20:11
Yes, but what about the second law of thermodynamics? That could be involved too.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#23 | Posted: 11 Dec 2012 20:25
AlanBarr:
That could be involved too.

It has always been much too involved for most people....

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#24 | Posted: 11 Dec 2012 21:48
If I can interrupt the scientific discussion, I'd like to say I agree with gail. I don't write to please the maximum number of people. As for favourites, it would be nice to have a facility where you could see which of your stories have gained (or lost, I suppose) favourites recently. You may remember how things stood with your most recent stories, but favourites can be added for stories one or two hundred back and that in itself is rather interesting. It's not important, though.

My own use of favourites is to mark stories I might like to read again, as a way of thanks to authors whose stories I've particularly enjoyed and (increasingly useful) as a way of reminding myself which authors' work I've loved so I can check out other work by the same authors. OK I remember some of those authors anyway, but I find some names I forget.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
aragorn, davenhall, jdspanked, ldbill, mobblers, Pembridge06, spankmarcel
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9