LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

LSF Magazine Rack - Digressions

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 21:03
Sebastian:
Now, does anyone have Mr. Magazine stories from the 1970's and 1980's.

I have been sending in those MR letters and the Wild Wild World news items from MR. I have them up to the 1980's. I have been sending them in in chronological order and we are now up to 1969 so the 1970's will follow shortly. They were published by several companies, the 1969 issues were published by Counterpoint, Inc. and the last 1982 issue that I have was published by Histrionic Publishing.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 21:25
I thought for a minute there he said "Magazine RICK."

But...it's STILL a good feature.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 00:39
tiptopper:
I have been sending in those MR letters and the Wild Wild World news items from MR. I have them up to the 1980's. I have been sending them in in chronological order and we are now up to 1969 so the 1970's will follow shortly. They were published by several companies, the 1969 issues were published by Counterpoint, Inc. and the last 1982 issue that I have was published by Histrionic Publishing.

I remember Histrionic Publishing. Who knows, you might find a letter of mine. I believe that I wrote some letters; either Mr. or possibly Sr. Maybe Penthouse Variations or Forum.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 02:08
Just a note for those searching for old news articles. If you head to
http://books.google.ca/books?id=D_EDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PT32&dq=spank&hl=en&sa=X&ei=QfHDUKG4I Ket0AHik4GgDw&ved=0CDQQ6AEwAA

you will find a host of searchable fake news stories and some of them deal with spanking.

The thing about that publication was that it was far more extreme than the other tabloids. Virtually all the articles were written in house and presented as real news stories. Mixed in with the Elvis sightings and news of Bat Boy's capture (he was a mutant boy raised by bats) was usually a spanking reference. Some were in the advise column (who was pro spanking), some were in Ed Anger's column, and others were just stories that made the news that week.

The funny thing is that if you search their archive you will see how they recycled stories. For example, there's the kid who's physiologist said could use a good spanking and after the spanking was delivered the kid shot the doctor! The kid was 8 in one telling, 11 in another, his nationality shifts as often as his age, but it's virtually the same story word for word.

Goodgulf

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 02:26
Goodgulf:
it's virtually the same story word for word.

Goodgulf

Just history repeating itself, I guess. What other possible explanation could there be?

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 12
brettchad, Derrick30, DjZolt, kenjperr, myrkassi, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9