The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Fearless Vampire Killers

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 6 Dec 2012 23:40
He's appearing in the 'Museum Mystery...' stories in this very library (Shameless plug!)

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 7 Dec 2012 00:28
Here's another 'peeping tom' spanking scene from an otherwise ridiculous motion picture, "Sorority Girls in the Slimeball Bowl-a-Rama."

This clip doesn't show the beginning of the two pledges being paddled by their pledgemistress (who obviously enjoys plying her paddle). My complaints with the scene are that [1] there's too much camera time for the three doofusy guys spying on the paddlings, as opposed to the actual wood-on-flesh impacts; and [2] of course, the young ladies' derrieres should be totally exposed to the paddleswats.

However, IMHO it's still a pretty solid scene overall--and it occurs near the beginning of the film, of which it is the only redeeming feature... --C.K.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW3SWml10ik

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 7 Dec 2012 15:47
CrimsonKidCK:
Here's another 'peeping tom' spanking scene from an otherwise ridiculous motion picture, "Sorority Girls in the Slimeball Bowl-a-Rama."

This clip doesn't show the beginning of the two pledges being paddled by their pledgemistress (who obviously enjoys plying her paddle). My complaints with the scene are that [1] there's too much camera time for the three doofusy guys spying on the paddlings, as opposed to the actual wood-on-flesh impacts; and [2] of course, the young ladies' derrieres should be totally exposed to the paddleswats.

However, IMHO it's still a pretty solid scene overall--and it occurs near the beginning of the film, of which it is the only redeeming feature... --C.K.

CrimsonKidCK

I've seen that movie several times and my only real objection is that their butts don't get red at all and they got some good swats.

P

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 20 Dec 2012 00:14
another great keyhole spanking is Juke Joint also on Chross's database and also Richard Windsor. Fearless Vampire Killers was an unusual movie to say the least and of course the ending is very strange. I think what made this movie unusual was that the director Roman Polanski was Sharon Tate's husband and all wondered if the gorgeous Sharon was spanked by her husband as well. Thank you
JIM

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
drkeate, Frattonchris, markk, PGreenham, TheStingfan, Timdod99
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9