The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Fearless Vampire Killers

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 4 Dec 2012 18:21
I watched this movie on DVD this morning. it didn't win any academy awards, and shouldn't have. It does have a scene in which Sharon Tate gets spanked. She is hand spanked over her nightshirt by an actor playing her father. Just thought some of you might like to know about this and perhaps rent or buy a copy of the movie.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 4 Dec 2012 18:34
There is also a movie called 5ive girls (five girls). In the one scene, the headmistress puts one of the girls over the desk, raises her skirt, and gives her the yardstick over her panties in front of the class. It's a school for girls with extraordinary powers. The girl begins to toss things around by telekinesis and the head shouts, "take your punishment accordingly."

It's a fairly good movie with a twist to it. Ron Perlman plays the priest who has a soft heart for the girls, but it gets him nowhere. She also demands he call her 'headmistress' played by Amy LaLonde as Miss Pearce.

She's gorgeous.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 4 Dec 2012 18:36
For a comprehensive list of mainstream films and TV shows containing spanking scenes (complete with clips) just go to Chross's blog. And yes, Fearless Vampire Killers is a good one. But a nagging memory says she may have been bare in the European version....

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#4 | Posted: 4 Dec 2012 19:33
We've recently had the "Through the keyhole" challenge so it's a strange that a thread comes up so soon afterwards referring to a movie in which a spanking is observed that way.

http://spankstatement.wordpress.com/2007/06/11/sharon-tate

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 4 Dec 2012 20:30
I remember that movie well, especially THAT scene... As a movie, not exactly Oscar material, but she was gorgeous. Damn Charlie Manson to hell...

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 5 Dec 2012 22:03
Is this fearless killers of vampires or killers of fearless vampires? I think we should be told.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 6 Dec 2012 07:54
Seems to me you can't turn a corner at the moment without bumping into a vampire! Bloody (pun intended) things are everywhere. Where's Scooby Doo when you need him?

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 6 Dec 2012 15:07
barretthunter
I think it was the vampire hunters who were supposed to be fearless, although the assistant was very much afraid at certain points in the movie. When the Count and his son were discovered in their coffins in the daylight, he was too timid to drive stakes through their hearts. The professor, on the other hand, probably was fearless. He was so absent minded that if he became afraid, he would probably think, "That's odd. I wonder what I'm afraid of."

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#9 | Posted: 6 Dec 2012 15:39
rollin:
Fearless Vampire Killers is a good one. But a nagging memory says she may have been bare in the European version....

She was indeed naked in the German stage version and a glimpse of a bare bum followed by a spanking scene can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6SqFFKsUHQ

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 6 Dec 2012 19:43
tysout:
Seems to me you can't turn a corner at the moment without bumping into a vampire! Bloody (pun intended) things are everywhere. Where's Scooby Doo when you need him?

If it isn't vampires, it's zombies...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
Derrick30, dund93, FlorianP, happy4ana, lines4455, needsthebrush, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9