library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Daughter shamed by parents

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 27 Nov 2012 23:44
I saw an internet news story (one version is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxf-ejsAFyM) about parents that forced their daughter to stand for two hours on a busy street corner holding a large sign saying that she "sneaks boys in at 3am and disrespects her parents". The daughter apparently found this highly unfair and humiliating. Most passers-by appear to side with the parents. I don't think I approve of this in real life, but what a spanking story this could make. Simply add that she has been spanked first and made to show her rear as well as the sign. A whole new meaning for "spanked and cornered". Would anyone like to read such a story?

-Don L.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 27 Nov 2012 23:50
I agree Don. I've seen this type of thing before. One kid had to stand on the corner with a sign that said 'I'm a shoplifter.' I think that was the store manager's idea in lieu of not calling the police.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 28 Nov 2012 19:03
YES, to DLandhill.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 28 Nov 2012 19:11
Perhaps just a large blow-up of a picture of her rear next to the sign instead of her actual bottom?

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 6 Dec 2012 08:11
How about an invitation for passers by to give her a smack. Just the one though as I'm sure the queue would be pretty long.

nibra
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 7 Dec 2012 08:43
I seem to remember a story in the Library some time ago in which houses were constructed with a plinth by the front door upon which misbehaving female family members had to stand after being chastised.

swish6
Male Author

#7 | Posted: 7 Dec 2012 10:25
nibra

Oh now I love the concept of that punishment plinth! Any idea of the author Nibra?

nibra
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 7 Dec 2012 13:52
None at all. The story was about envoys or some such visiting another planet I think.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 10
ArthurRanc, climbingspanko, dund93, Heroth, Hotscot, hydegreen, Rackmead, stevenr, Whity
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9