The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Why Johnny Got Paddled At School...

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Nov 2012 18:39
http://lolchamp.com/who-is-dumb-in-the-class

It's an old joke, but this is the first time I've seen it illustrated.

Goodgulf

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 25 Nov 2012 20:08
Brave. And dumb...

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 25 Nov 2012 21:08
That's too funny. I never heard that one, so the illustration was a gift.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 25 Nov 2012 21:36
Do a search for Little Johnny Jokes and you'll find hundreds of jokes like this one.

Here's another one - that touches on spanking:

Little Johnny wasn't getting good marks in school. One day he surprised the teacher with an announcement. He tapped her on the shoulder and said, "I don't want to scare you, but my daddy says if I don't start getting better grades, somebody is going to get a spanking!"

Goodgulf

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 25 Nov 2012 22:17
Little Johnny is sitting in Sunday School class listening to the sister. She says, "Now class, what part of the body do you think goes to heaven first?"

Little Sally says, "I believe the hands do, sister. Cause we pray with them.'

Little Bobbie pipes up, "I believe the eyes do because we see beautiful things in heaven."

Little Beth says, "I believe the ears, because we hear beautiful music in heaven."

Little Johnny stands and the teacher is now afraid. "Okay Johnny, which part?"

"Well, I believe the feet do. Cause mommy and daddy were in their room making noises and wrestling around on the bed. And mommy's feet were in the air and she was yelling, "I'm coming, I'm coming." If daddy wasn't holding her down, we'd have lost her for good.

The nun fainted.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 26 Nov 2012 23:43
bendover:
Little Johnny is sitting in Sunday School class listening to the sister. She says, "Now class, what part of the body do you think goes to heaven first?"

Little Sally says, "I believe the hands do, sister. Cause we pray with them.'

Little Bobbie pipes up, "I believe the eyes do because we see beautiful things in heaven."

Little Beth says, "I believe the ears, because we hear beautiful music in heaven."

Little Johnny stands and the teacher is now afraid. "Okay Johnny, which part?"

"Well, I believe the feet do. Cause mommy and daddy were in their room making noises and wrestling around on the bed. And mommy's feet were in the air and she was yelling, "I'm coming, I'm coming." If daddy wasn't holding her down, we'd have lost her for good.

The nun fainted.

THAT WAS SO GOOD. I WILL HAVE TO REMEMBER THE ABOVE.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
Alwaysrisky, Balor, CharlotteM, cwh, Dufus, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9