Male Author

Scotland
#11 | Posted: 22 Nov 2012 14:44
He looks like a dwarf from " Lord of the Stings"

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 22 Nov 2012 19:17
"You're Thor! I'm tho thor I can hardly pith!"... (said the maiden to the Norse God the morning after the orgy)

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 22 Nov 2012 19:51
Bogiephil1:
"You're Thor! I'm tho thor I can hardly pith!"... (said the maiden to the Norse God the morning after the orgy)

LOL- That made me choke on my cup of tea

guyde
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 22 Nov 2012 19:55
The classic from a long time ago went along the lines of: "The God of thunder galloped across the clouds, jumped from his horse and bellowed "I am Thor!" to the populace at the foot of Mount Olympus. "Well," said his horse, "you should have used a thaddle, thilly."

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#15 | Posted: 22 Nov 2012 20:34
guyde:
The God of thunder galloped across the clouds, jumped from his horse and bellowed 'I am Thor!' to the populace at the foot of Mount Olympus.

What was a Norse God doing at the foot of Mount Olympus? I thought the Scandinavians were happy to be outside the Eurozone.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 22 Nov 2012 20:37
Hotspur:
What was a Norse God doing at the foot of Mount Olympus? I thought the Scandinavians were happy to be outside the Eurozone

Maybe he wanted to try a little Greek...

guyde
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 22 Nov 2012 21:08
A norse is a norse, of course, of course, but Thor's horse might have been looking for the centaur of the spanking universe at the seat of the Gods ...

SNM
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 22 Nov 2012 21:27
guyde:
A norse is a norse, of course, of course, but Thor's horse might have been looking for the centaur of the spanking universe at the seat of the Gods ...

Thor rode a chariot pulled by giant goats, actually.

graypeterpaul
Male Member

England
#19 | Posted: 24 Nov 2012 06:45
The original, guyde, was a piece of verse:

The thunder god went riding out
Upon his favourite filly.
"I'm Thor!" he cried. His horse replied:
"You forgot your thaddle, thilly."

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 25 Nov 2012 06:35
From Issac Asimov's last book (a book of humour that he wrote as he was dying):

Thor thought he would visit earth and amuse himself with an earth woman (a common practice among the pagan gods). He found one who was almost as large as he himself was, and who looked at him with a smile on her lips and fire in her eyes. It didn't take long to come to an understanding and Thor went to work with all the enthusiasm and capacity of a Norse god.
The night wore away in repeated bouts of passion an finally, as dawn was breaking, the god felt it would only right to acquaint the woman with the great good fortune that had come her way. Standing up, he stroked his great red beard and said, "Know, O woman, that I am Thor."
Whereupon the woman looked at him wearily and said, "YOU'RE Thor! Thy, thufferin thathafrath, I'm tho thore I can't even thit up."

---
That guy, he could tell jokes. And write wonderful stories. It's too bad that he didn't write spanking fiction because he had he would have blown Heinlein's spanking stuff away.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 7
baker551, Balor, davenhall, daveyboy, jtaylor75, kanestrokes, Norskpike, Steve0958, valentin, wooz1111
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9