LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The God of Spanking

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Guy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 21 Nov 2012 22:29
It seemed like there ought to be one, so I Googled it, and up popped his picture!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/grumpypants/2820975344/

You might expect him to have a cool name like perhaps "Flagellous", but he seems to have the unimaginative name "Sore".

Oh well...

Guy

christian0539
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 21 Nov 2012 22:51
Hmm.. Well it is an impressive paddle. But for goodness sakes, he needs to go back to the drawing board on that name! Flagellous sounds much more fitting (and almost sure to strike fear into any brats in the immediate vicinity). But if you just say "Sore" they would just be like, "Who??" and most likely giggle. As it is "Sore" even made me laugh! Maybe he needs a bandage for his sore?

Christian

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 21 Nov 2012 23:05
Guy:
might expect him to have a cool name like perhaps "Flagellous", but he seems to have the unimaginative name "Sore".

With a name like "Sore" one has to wonder...is he the one that got spanked? LMAO

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 21 Nov 2012 23:53
He looks a bit 'sore', too.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 21 Nov 2012 23:57
How about naming him "Biggus Whackus" (with apologies to Monty Python for pilfering their joke).

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#6 | Posted: 22 Nov 2012 05:30
Perhaps he chose it because it rhymes with 'Thor'??? Or, perhaps he is a switch and hopes that someone will use that paddle on HIM! Hence his wish to become 'Sore'.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 22 Nov 2012 05:40
christian0539:
Hmm.. Well it is an impressive paddle. But for goodness sakes, he needs to go back to the drawing board on that name! Flagellous sounds much more fitting (and almost sure to strike fear into any brats in the immediate vicinity). But if you just say "Sore" they would just be like, "Who??" and most likely giggle. As it is "Sore" even made me laugh! Maybe he needs a bandage for his sore?

But "Sore" rhymes with "Thor," as in the Marvel Comics superhero 'The Mighty Thor,' god of thunder (originally from Norse mythology), whom this guy is obviously satirizing--although IMHO facially (except for the beard) he looks quite a bit like the dwarf 'Grumpy' from the television program "Once Upon a Time."

Presumably, the rhyming name is part of the parody... --C.K.

blimp
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 22 Nov 2012 10:47
I can see where he is coming from! His name sounds better if you pronounce it with a lisp as in "Thore"! He looks like he is searching for his next victim! Where on earth is Her Pinkness when you need her?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 22 Nov 2012 10:52
blimp:
He looks like he is searching for his next victim! Where on earth is Her Pinkness when you need her?

Good lord that is HUGE. It would probably even cover most of Blimpy's humungous butt

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#10 | Posted: 22 Nov 2012 11:32
Setting aside his implement for a while I think his abs need working on.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 3
Billtu, davenhall, john4, kanestrokes, Kman22, ldbill, spankmarcel, Tiredny, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9