LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Volunteer Needed!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 13:12
My old...make that "age-challenged" ... computer, which has been slowing down noticeably of late, now is giving me error messages almost every time I try to post to the Forum, making it more and difficult for me to fulfill my duties here at the Library.

Having carefully considered my options, I decided that it's finally time for me to UPGRADE. After a diligent search, I have located what will be a new-to-me 486 PC that can be shipped via pack-mule from West Virginia at a very reasonable price. This delivery, however, will take 7-10 days, leaving me to struggle with my old (age-challenged) computer in the meantime.

As we all know, Februs has seen fit to provide the LSF Head Librarian with an (over-imbibing and crisp-consuming) ASSISTANT who can take over her duties whenever she is absent or incapacitated. For some reason, he has NOT seen fit to lay out the necessary funds for a back-up for me in my functions. Therefore, I am reduced to making a plea for a VOLUNTEER to help me out over the next week or so to ensure that the threads here in the Forum are filled with:

- Rude commentary
- Pithy observations
- Misinformation
And of course
- Statistical analysis

Applicants may RESPOND HERE on this thread. I will reply whenever I feel like it and my computer allows me to. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 15:31
Sorry Nj, not me as I can barely say all those big words in your listing, never mind know what they mean or actually do any of them!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 15:39
Well I might have helped you but I am far too busy eating crisps and waiting for flops's holiday next year to do something

Under-appreciated Angel

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 16:14
njrick:
- Misinformation
And of course
- Statistical analysis

Ummmm, according to a famous old saying, aren't these basically the same thing?

My guess is that nobody's going to be willing to to substitute for you in these two similar areas, you've simply 'set the bar too high' for even a temporary replacement to handle... --C.K.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 18:06
CrimsonKidCK:
you've simply 'set the bar too high' for even a temporary replacement to handle...

Oh, I do have to agree, Rick. Far too high. To walk in your shoes for even three or four hours would mean them flopping around continuously.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 18:24
bendover:
To walk in your shoes for even three or four hours would mean them flopping around continuously.

I'll have his shoes... to whack him with

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 13
DAdams, johnhenry7us, kanestrokes, Pogogacy, Schoyce1, tocciek, umbongo
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9