LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Why Spanking Stories?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
sadie
Female Member

England
#1 | Posted: 9 Nov 2012 16:22
Hi I'm Sadie, I joined this site yesterday.

I've started getting into reading spanking stories quite recently. For me it's an extension of fantasising about being spanked, which I do quite a lot of I guess. I find the more spankings I receive the more I think about it, and it's more and more becoming a kind of obsession. For me spankings are very sexual, and it's usually something we do as foreplay as it arouses me a lot. I've had a few discipline spankings as well, but I also find them sexual and get turned on.

So I was wondering why other people like spanking stories, because thinking about it, there must be lots of different perspectives. I imagine some people don't read them as erotica but have different motivations.

I've noticed there are some stories involving children being spanked for example. I don't really get why that would be entertaining, maybe someone could explain that to me?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 9 Nov 2012 17:07
sadie:
I've noticed there are some stories involving children being spanked for example. I don't really get why that would be entertaining, maybe someone could explain that to me?

It brings back the childhood memories and the child in all of us, Sadie. A lot of people missed out on getting spanked in their lives. These stories (for me, although I was spanked enough in my childhood), are more of an erotic thing than anything else. For me, it's mostly who is doing the spanking. I tend to get more aroused when there is a female spanker involved with a male spankee. That's just me.

I'm sure others will give you their point of view, and you'll soon see the differences of opinion for each. All of them worth reading, too.

Welcome to the library, Sadie. Enjoy all the company along with the stories.

supermario
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 9 Nov 2012 17:45
Spanking is cathartic, I only outed after a heart attack scare at the age of 50. All my adult life after my teens I was taught men don't cry. "You must be a man my son" was the saying of the day. My last spanking as a young man was from a former teacher of mine who correctly pegged me for a prank I played in the last week at high school. I did not realize it then but I missed the direction and guidance that came along with a sore bum.
It was only at the age of 50 that I got my first adult spanking.
For me it is all about regressing back to the childhood I should have had but didn't get. I still want to be told that mommy loves me and that is why she is lighting a fire on my bare bottom.
I long to be cuddled on my mommies lap as I cry all the hurt and pain away, to be told I am never too old to be spanked to tears and the quicker I behave the quicker the spankings will stop, of course we both know that will never happen.
Welcome to the library Sadie.

sadie
Female Member

England
#4 | Posted: 9 Nov 2012 17:48
Thankyou for the welcome bendover! I like your name.

I think I see what you mean. Some people connect a kind of nostalgia to it because they were spanked as children?

I was never spanked as a child, so maybe i missed that connection, although I do often feel like a child after I've been treated like that. I like stories with adult females being spanked because I imagine I'm them. It's just that it's such a sexual thing for me. But everyone's different aren't they?

Are you a male spankee or a female spanker? Or is that too personal a question?

I look forward to hearing other perspectives. I find the subject really interesting.

I'm still not sure exactly why I like it so much and I've been trying to work that out. One thing that occurred to me was that I'm quite independent and I generally do what I feel like doing and don't respect authority, so maybe this desire of mine is there to counter that to make things more even in my psyche. But that's just a recent thought on the matter (I've been reading Carl Jung).

Anyway, I'll just carry on browsing for now x

sadie
Female Member

England
#5 | Posted: 9 Nov 2012 17:51
Thankyou for that supermario, that's very interesting and informative

x

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 9 Nov 2012 17:56
sadie:
Are you a male spankee or a female spanker? Or is that too personal a question?

I my day I was more of a switch, although I preferred being spanked by a female. I tend to write F/M - F/m stories more than other, although I've broken the bonds a bit and have done a bit more M/F - M/f.

This is a great site. Enjoy yourself and all the great authors. We truly have some gifted people here.

B

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 9 Nov 2012 18:44
I don't view the stories as erotica. I started reading stories to learn more about the world of spanking and I am lucky enough that my husband shares my interest so I don't really feel the need to do that anymore, although I do like to write now.

Due to my work on the site I have to read many stories that I would't read by choice but there is certainly plenty of different tales on here, so I never (well nearly lol) get bored

Welcome to the site sadie

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 9 Nov 2012 23:05
Different people view stories, including child stories, in different ways. Some were spanked as children and erotcizied that, and so child stories let them recall those memories or the erotic fantasies associated with them. Some like adult ageplay, and child stories can be a source of fantasy for that activity. Some just love power-exchange settings of what ever type, or "legitimate" authority dishing out punishments. Some, like me, were *not* spanked as children, but fantasized about spankings in childhood. There are many different approaches.

I also welcome you to the site, sadie, although I am a relative newcomer myself.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 9 Nov 2012 23:16
I couldn't tell you where it comes from, but spanking has interested me for as long as I can remember. My first fantasy and probably a story I wrote in my head was about being spanked by a teacher I had a bit of a crush on. I didn't think many others did it, until I discovered the internet and the wealth of spanking material on it. It took me quite a while to get the courage to post some of my writing online, but I'm glad I did. Welcome to the site, Sadie, enjoy it.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 10 Nov 2012 02:35
sadie:

Well, I would venture that the great majority of spankophiles who enjoy child-spanking stories envision themselves in the roles of the punished children rather than the (usually adult) disciplinarians.

I remember discussing this subject some years ago on the SSS newsgroup, because a 'newbie' poster there was upset that so many people had "fantasies about beating kids," as she interpreted the situation, based on the number of posted accounts of children being soundly chastised.

BTW, I'd venture that "discipline spankings" which you (as the recipient of them) find erotically stimulating at the conscious level, aren't truly all that punitive in nature... --C.K.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
DAdams, Eris39, Heroth, RobinS
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9