library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

So.... Yoko Ono did NOT break the Beatles.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 30 Oct 2012 16:21
Wheatwine:
I've wondered how the history of the Beatles might have been different if John Lennon and Veronica Bennett had became a couple. There was an attraction between them, and they would have spent more time together if the Ronnettes had accepted the Beatles offer to be their opening act on their American tour. Would Ronnie have became the 5th Beatle? Would John and Yoko have never became a couple? Would the Beatles have fed on Ronnie's energy and stayed together longer? We can speculate about all this, but we'll never know.

Too bad that was never gonna happen as long as Phil Spector was around. He was the one who wouldn't allow the Ronettes to tour with the Beatles and controlled every aspect of Ronnie (Bennett) Spector's life until she finally divorced him. He supposedly even once pulled a gun on John Lennon during a recording session. The man was a loose cannon...

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 30 Oct 2012 23:22
KJM:
Guy: Well I still think she should be spanked.
Have you seen that nude Yoko and John photo? I'm strictly hetero, but if I would choose between those two bottoms to spank it would never be Yoko's flat cheeks.

Well, I'd have preferred spanking Yoko Ono's bare bottom to John Lennon's, but there were certainly contemporary female singers of that era (late 1960s-early '70s) whom I would've much rather paddled--Linda Ronstadt, Petula Clark and Diana Ross to name a few 'just off the top of my head.' (I'd also have much rather listened to their singing than hers.)

Seeing her in those nude photographs, Yoko struck me as a mediocre bodily specimen of a woman--I certainly wouldn't ever accuse Lennon of having been focused on physical attractiveness in choosing his life partner... --C.K.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 31 Oct 2012 22:20
Lennon did a Playboy interview at the time in which he referred to the old song "Wedding Bells Are Breaking Up That Old Gang Of Mine" and mentioning that the other Beatles couldn't just drop by with guitars like they used to thus indicating that Yoko was a big part of the band drifting apart.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#14 | Posted: 1 Nov 2012 10:12
KJM:
Have you seen that nude Yoko and John photo? I'm strictly hetero, but if I would choose between those two bottoms to spank it would never be Yoko's flat cheeks.

Maybe you should view the film she made featuring no less than 260 bare bottoms. I'm sure you'll find one or two that are spankable.

http://whirlitzer.org/zounds2.html

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 2 Nov 2012 03:31
Lincoln:
But did she break (or subdue) John Lennon?

There was more than the affair of John and Yoko in play when the band called it quits, George was involved with meditation, the Yogis of India and became enamored with the sitar and collaboration was stilted. And really, many bands fail to approach the volume and diversity of the Beatles. Creativity flounders when a group is static. They never were.

sadie
Female Member

England
#16 | Posted: 11 Nov 2012 20:10
I always thought it was obvious she didn't, john and paul were not getting along for years before that.

On the subject of Ono being spanked, she seems more of a spanker than a spankee to me.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 20
CarolinaPaddler
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9