library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

So.... Yoko Ono did NOT break the Beatles.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Oct 2012 22:34
At last that's what Sir Paul is quoted as saying, that the break-up was already underway. I'm sure glad we cleared THAT up.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 29 Oct 2012 22:47
Well I still think she should be spanked.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 29 Oct 2012 22:56
I guess they'll have to remove the verb "yoko'd" from rock band lexicon.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 29 Oct 2012 23:18
rollin:
I guess they'll have to remove the verb "yoko'd" from rock band lexicon.

Yes, the repercussions of this revelation are staggering.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 29 Oct 2012 23:45
But did she break (or subdue) John Lennon? He never seemed to have the creative genius he showed before, and I had the impression, (rather like Robert Graves and Laura Ridings) that she persuaded him she was a greater artist than him.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 30 Oct 2012 00:03
Lincoln:
she persuaded him she was a greater artist than him.

Yes, I think I even remember reading remarks by JL to that effect (though not that she persuaded him of it)

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 30 Oct 2012 00:41
Lincoln:
But did she break (or subdue) John Lennon? He never seemed to have the creative genius he showed before, and I had the impression, (rather like Robert Graves and Laura Ridings) that she persuaded him she was a greater artist than him

Many of the sixties bands and songwriters had a glorious heyday in their youth, and never produced much of note after they had passed thirty.
The raw energy of the Beatles, Stones, Who, Cream and the other British bands of the sixties was by and large a transient phenomenon, only repeated by the Punk era.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#8 | Posted: 30 Oct 2012 01:13
Guy:
Well I still think she should be spanked.

Have you seen that nude Yoko and John photo? I'm strictly hetero, but if I would choose between those two bottoms to spank it would never be Yoko's flat cheeks.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 30 Oct 2012 08:05
Today, with the hindsight that maturity brings, Paul can say that, but at the time?

And is it as true as Paul thinks? There are many bands that drift apart and reunited. Some that have rocky roads. Metallica even brought in a councilor a few years ago to help them keep the band together. The Beatles might have been in the process of breaking up, but could they have pulled back together without Yoko?

We'll never know.

But part me has to wonder if he's making piece because Yoko owns some of the rights to Beatles songs. They needed her on board to release the anthology and to release it digitally, maybe Paul and Yoko made up over those business deals?

Goodgulf

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 30 Oct 2012 12:30
I've wondered how the history of the Beatles might have been different if John Lennon and Veronica Bennett had became a couple. There was an attraction between them, and they would have spent more time together if the Ronnettes had accepted the Beatles offer to be their opening act on their American tour. Would Ronnie have became the 5th Beatle? Would John and Yoko have never became a couple? Would the Beatles have fed on Ronnie's energy and stayed together longer? We can speculate about all this, but we'll never know.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
Alex1918, proudrc09, raygirl36, simar1, stingme37
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9