LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Young Men of Today rejoice!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
blimp
Male Author

England
#21 | Posted: 29 Oct 2012 11:24
When I was five years old I had a little pal called Lawrence. He and I used to sit next to each other and enjoy a chat most lessons. One young woman teacher objected to this and said if we didn't stop talking she would take us to the next room and give us both a spanking on our bare bottoms.

I know this sounds faintly like tired old fantasy but it is not. This was a pre preparatory school that prepared children for life at boarding school and was I am sure far stricter than the average infants school. Anyway I was horrified at the thought of a bare bottomed spanking and said no more whilst Lawrence carried on happily chatting when he thought the eye of authority was elsewhere. He was then marched to the next room and emerged some minutes later crying lustily. I have no idea if he was actually spanked on his bare backside or not but I expect he was. My regret is of course that I didn't carry on talking as well but then life is full of near misses!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 29 Oct 2012 13:04
blimp:
life is full of near misses!

...along with the occasional bulls eye!

That's a great thought to start my day with Blimp.

I don't believe I've contributed to this thread yet, but when I grew up any adult who was known to my parents represented an alternate authority figure. In practice, that meant any adult on my street, in our church, in my extended family or my family's circle of friends. That is very unlike today! Virtually all of those folks I mentioned knew my name and might stop whatever I was doing to correct my behavior, forcefully if necessary. I don't remember any of them actually spanking me, but the idea certainly wasn't beyond the realm of possibility. The biggest danger was what they might tell my parents, which is probably why I paid little attention to adults outside that circle I mentioned.

As I said, today is much different. I barely look at the children growing up on my street for fear their parents will think I'm a sexual predator. They don't know my name, and I don't know theirs. That's not to say that I'm unfriendly, I'm just not a factor in their lives. Fear of pedophiles is just one factor that has caused this erosion of neighborhood life; dangerous streets, plus television, air conditioning, video games, and information technology in general have all combined to keep families inside their homes.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#23 | Posted: 31 Oct 2012 01:45
Goodgulf

Thanks for point out "Retail". As you said it has only that spanking reference, but the strip is hilarious, and I thought I knew most of comic strips around. I think I read from September 2008 to January 2009 in a flash LOL. Great find.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 31 Oct 2012 01:56
I recently stumbled over it as well. After reading the entire series from beginning to end, I can say that the link goes to the only strip that references spanking in any way. Plenty of unattended children, plenty of disrespectful children, plenty of parents who ignore the havoc their little ones are causing, and one case when a child "won an impromptu game of hide and seek" (i.e. hid from her parents until she was lost), but only once does anyone voice the idea that someone should make a trip over a lap.

And that one time was in vague terms.

Goodgulf

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 31 Oct 2012 03:13
But speaking about retail experiences, here's a link to a cute card:
http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/MjAxMi03YmYwMjUzMjAyY2YxMDgx

To quote:
Remember how patient I was while you acted up in the store? Hang on to that memory, cayse I'm gonna woop your ass when we get home.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 13
hstar1995, JohnStevens, magegod989, Mcdonald112358, Moejoe, robert1950, samiyahD, sssmith55
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9