LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Young Men of Today rejoice!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 26 Oct 2012 02:10
Once, my mother had told a preteen boy, in front of his mother, after she complained that he was quite naughty in school, that he deserved a good spanking. Yes, my mother was quite experienced in giving spankings to me.

blimp
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 26 Oct 2012 13:56
I was once foolish enough to misbehave in a public library, not recently of course but about fifty years ago, an outraged librarian loomed over me. "If you were my son I should know what to do with you!!" she whispered. "I should put you over my knee and give you a bloody good hiding!"

Such women seemed common enough then. When I was a small child one of the nursery teachers so terrified me that her name was always mentioned whenever I refused to eat my greens!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 26 Oct 2012 15:20
I suspect tysout's experiences are a product of the time and his location but to an extent they do mirror my own. I was brought up in a working class environment in England in the 60s and certainly where I lived the man of the house was almost always the bread winner and keeping the children in line or handing out discipline was very often left to mother.

I do recall one particular time that myself and a friend, we were probably about 8 at the time, were outside his house and playing about with matches, setting various small bits of wood on fire. Suddenly, his mother appeared at the garden gate - I think she'd been out shopping, and was clearly incensed. She grabbed hold of her son and at the same time gave me a disapproving look and asked if my own mother knew I was playing with matches. I can't remember what I said in reply and before I knew it she'd dragged her protesting son into the house and slammed the door behind her. I was about to go home when I realised that I'd left some items in my friend's house so I went up to the door and knocked on it. I then heard what was unmistakably the sound of a bare bottom spanking and could clearly make out her raised voice followed by a great deal of crying and wailing, he was making so much noise you could have heard him at the other end of the street! Anyway, eventually the front door was opened by his mother who still had a carpet slipper gripped in her hand and I did worry for a minute that she was going to drag me in and I'd suffer the same fate as her son. Anyway, I tried not to make eye contact, muttered something to the effect I'd left some books behind and was beckoned in to fetch them. Having grabbed them I made a hasty retreat and legged it back home. When I next saw him a few days later he told me that he'd got a second dose of the slipper from his mother after I'd gone!

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 26 Oct 2012 17:29
I'm not surprised. Playing with matches was always one the big parental "no-nos" when I was growing up. We had a gas stove and my dad smoked, so matches were always available. I even got spanked once when I heard my mother coming and tried to dispose of a still-hot match in the wastebasket and it caught fire...

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 26 Oct 2012 22:35
I've written several stories where perfect strangers say things like that (and sometimes deliver), but we have moved beyond the point where adults judge the behaviour of other people's kids.

That said, a couple of years ago when I was out walking (exercise is a good thing) I heard a mother calling to her kid, saying something about getting in the house now or someone would have a red bum. The kid in question was with a couple of friends and I saw him roll his eyes at his friends, a clear "she's joking" sign, but when she call "I meant now" the kid did go inside the house.

Nope, I know nothing about the family nor have I heard that threat again, but that might be because I vary my walks so
A) they don't get boring, and
B) people don't notice a stranger walking down residential streets and wonder what I'm doing there.

Here's a quick link to a comic that's vaguely on that topic. It's someone in retail making an oblique reference, something that would probably get him fired in real life.
http://retailcomic.com/comics/august-31-2009/

Note: as far as I know that's the only spanking linked bit in that webcomic. Most other interactions with unruly kids are of the "how dare you tell my kid to stop doing something dangerous" variety.

Goodgulf

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 27 Oct 2012 04:06
Growing up in the 70's and 80's in a country where they've been trying to outlaw CP I never heard too many threats and certainly not to administer a bare bottom spanking, but I did hear the rhetorical question to children of both genders every so often 'Do you want a smack?' now honestly how is a kid meant to answer that? I think it means Mum's mind has been made up and you're going to get a whack on the backside as soon as it's convenient.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 28 Oct 2012 06:35
Seegee:
Growing up in the 70's and 80's in a country where they've been trying to outlaw CP I never heard too many threats and certainly not to administer a bare bottom spanking, but I did hear the rhetorical question to children of both genders every so often 'Do you want a smack?' now honestly how is a kid meant to answer that? I think it means Mum's mind has been made up and you're going to get a whack on the backside as soon as it's convenient.

IMHO it meant that, in the mother's opinion, her child's behavior was 'just asking for it,' so his/her conduct had better improve quickly or that "smack" would be arriving atop his/her rear end.

However, I'd venture that such a rhetorical question was at least partially a bluff, since the mother would very likely feel somewhat embarrassed herself to swat her son/daughter in public, as it might (in some people's view anyway) reflect poorly on her ability to control her child.

My mother used to threaten that "I'll give you something to really cry about" (meaning a full-fledged spanking), when one of my sisters or I was whining in public, but IIRC that never actually happened at the time she said it--however, it did usually have the desired effect from her perspective... --C.K.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#18 | Posted: 28 Oct 2012 09:26
Having re-read my original post it does seem a bit over critical of the females of my youth.
However I assure you that the sort of behaviour I described did happen and on a regular basis. I was subjected to quite a number of "play" spankings as a boy ( all by women ) and to this day am not quite sure what the purpose of them was.
They certainly embarrassed me while entertaining the ladies and I wonder if being a spanko had anything to do with it.I don't remember wanting to be spanked but who knows? At what age does being a spanko begin??
I well remember my oldest brother's girlfriend dragging me across her lap, delivering a few slaps and then trying to drag my jeans down.I was thirteen or fourteen at the time so you can imagine why I didn't want to be bared from the waist down.
All of this happened in my living room while my mother was making the evening meal in the kitchen.The noise of my screams and my tormentor's laughter must have carried through but no maternal help was forthcoming.
The point is, most of the threats I remember were indeed made in fun and perhaps it was no more than that.
Oh by the way, she didn't get my jeans down, I managed to struggle of her knee..........what an idiot

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 28 Oct 2012 15:46
tysout:
I well remember my oldest brother's girlfriend dragging me across her lap, delivering a few slaps and then trying to drag my jeans down.I was thirteen or fourteen at the time so you can imagine why I didn't want to be bared from the waist down.

I don't know if you were a spanko then, but I'm pretty sure she was...

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 29 Oct 2012 03:44
MY babysitter, before my birthday party, possibly at the age of six or seven (maybe a little older) gave me a birthday spanking OTK on my pants. This was before the birthday party. It didn't hurt and she wasn't spanking very hard, but I really didn't like the idea. What I do remember was that I really had no choice since she was quite strong and easily placed me across her thighs. It was a shame that I could not have enjoyed the episode. She never tried to really spank me while babysitting and could easily have done so. She use to help me prepare for bed and helped me undress and to but on my pajamas. She could have done so anytime for any justifiable reason, on the bare. Looking back, what a shame.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 14
hstar1995, JohnStevens, magegod989, Mcdonald112358, Moejoe, robert1950, samiyahD, sssmith55
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9