LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Young Men of Today rejoice!

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 08:52
For a young boy like myself in the 60's and early 70's the danger of having your bottom smacked was never far away.However, I can only remember three actual spankings,two of which were nothing more than a few firm pats delivered by teachers in Primary School.
Far more numerous and in my opinion insidious, were the constant threats handed out by females of all ages,all shapes and sizes and whether one knew them or not.
ALL women either learned or were born with the ability to crush a young man and strip him of his dignity by employing the following formula;
1) Make sure plenty of people are in the vicinity.
2) Speak loudly, slowly and clearly.
3) Ensure your threat includes the following- " trousers down, over my knee and smacked bottom".
4) Affect a stern or admonishing look,keep a twinkle in your eye and at some point smile,grin or even chuckle.
5) Invite comments from other ladies and maximise squirm rate for the victim.
This may seem harmless now but anyone who has experienced it will testify as to how small, enfeebled and humiliated they became and how empowering it was to the administrator.
I can assure you that any young man would promise to comply with any request to avoid the profound shame of the threat actually being carried out.
It was merciless teasing and guaranteed to bring a bright red flush to at least one pair of cheeks.
In retrospect it's obvious that those mischievous women had no intention of laying palm on behind, but only they knew that and exploited it to the full.
The thing is lads, that particular weapon has now been removed from their armoury and because of that you should all rejoice!
As for us oldies who actually long for those words to be directed at us...........well, we'll just have to go on living in the past.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 09:44
I wasn't around in the sixties and seventies. Were things like that for all children back then, or were tysout's experiences an outlier?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 12:26
SNM:
Were things like that for all children back then

I never once heard threats of that kind , directed either towards me or any other children. That's not to say that there weren't occasional parental warnings about potential spankings - they just weren't public, and nothing about trousers down or otk, and no apparent enjoyment of the matter - on other words, delivered only as genuine warning rather than humiliation. Further, such threats were much more likely to come from fathers than mothers. I was born in 1954 and grew up in Ohio (for a frame of reference).

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 13:19
My mother regularly threatened to spank me, but never did.

I think there was a parental theory that one should be able to prevent bad behaviour merely by one's personality, and never need to actually carry out a threat - certainly it worked at school, for there were those teachers who had an aura of authority about them in whose lessons one never mucked around, and there were those terachers who, well, didn't, with the inevitable result.

I don't share tysout's experience with regard to other women, but they all knew sneaky ways to embarrass a young man without threatening corporal punishment

critter45
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 13:55
Things like that did happen. A friends older sister used to tel me i wasn't too old to being taken over her knee. And its true that many girls would taunt boys about spankings they would get if the girls told any authority figure you did something wrong, whether it was true or not. They seemed to know they had that power and exploited it. Now I realize they were just brats.

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 15:07
I must have grown up in a parallel universe from tysout. Darn it.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 15:49
As one born before WW2 I was frequently threatened with BBS's by people other than my parents, (eg relatives, parents of friends etc.etc., and even by strangers in the street if we were deemed to be misbehaving). I have to admit the threats exceeded the actualities, though they were frequent enough. Also the threats were more often from women than men.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 16:01
I , too, must have grown up in a parallel universe from tysout. For the record, I was born in 1954 and grew up in California. I did hear the occasional spanking threat, minus the "pants down, bare bottom" part from time to time, but not from my mom and dad (damn it!), but rather directed at some of my friends from their parental units. Once in a while, some adult might express the opinion that I "needed a good spanking" but they were usually in no position to carry out that desire (someone else's mother, an aunt or other relative, even a teacher since spanking wan't really allowed in our schools, at least where I lived). Even my babysitters never threatened to spank me. I don't know what I would've done if they had (or what they would have done if I'd called their bluff). Too bad I never found out...

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#9 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 16:50
Threats of spankings and actual spankings were common when I was younger and I was born in 49, not much older then some here. Mind you, I lived in or around military camps so the scene might have been far different for the civilians. Even in school ones butt was threatened if one misbehaved, and I am speaking of teens up to the time they left home.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 25 Oct 2012 18:43
I've heard those threats so many times. A few of them were actually carried out.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 15
Alef, razzy234, stevenr, Sugarcane, tiger123
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9