library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Women shaving.

nibra
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 24 Oct 2012 16:09
Thank you everyone who responded to my initial comments about women removing bodily hair.

I have removed the thread because I now have a clearer understanding of the shaving phenom-en. I still don't like it but see where folks are coming from.

Thanks a lot. Nibra/Nancy Wing

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 24 Oct 2012 17:31
I thought your first post on this forum was an honest question, perhaps worded a little strongly however it was something that I know I often wondered about until I asked others. Shaving is very much a regional thing, Canadian women almost all shave the underarms and legs, while many immigrants here do not. Shaving as mentioned is a personal thing and ones do it for their own preference or that of their partner.

I know some guys who have more hair on their body then most monkeys do, and some men who make sure there is not one strand to be found on them. Whatever way, I find it does not make them more or less of a man. One guy shaves because his wife does not like his body hair, so he gladly gives it up in exchange for a great sex life.

In the world today there is a tendency for people to do what they want. In the past, sometimes one had to forgo personal taste because the attitude in the world made it too hard for them to enjoy their tendencies.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
krichard, Lizchurch, SmolSlap, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9