The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Robospanker

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
rollin
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 22 Oct 2012 21:39
Goodgulf:
Personally I see that as a flaw, but I don't know how the device could be modified to change that.

Easy. The paddling arm couples to a vertical axis. With either a hydraulic or electric motor actuator you move it up and down by maybe an inch at a time over a specified range. Drive it with a random number generator so that the vertical position changes randomly between strokes.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 22 Oct 2012 22:45
rollin:
Easy. The paddling arm couples to a vertical axis. With either a hydraulic or electric motor actuator you move it up and down by maybe an inch at a time over a specified range. Drive it with a random number generator so that the vertical position changes randomly between strokes.

Rollin is correct. Until then then another method is that the spankee could move their bum up or down.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 22 Oct 2012 22:52
tiptopper:
Until then then another method is that the spankee could move their bum up or down.

Fah! That's no fun. Where's the technological challenge? BTW Can you "top from below" with a machine?

harperion
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 23 Oct 2012 04:44
Actually, that's part of what made me choose the SOM II rather than the Robospanker. There's an accessory called an Automater that moves the spanking arm up and down to vary the location of the strike, with the ability to set both the distance between strokes and the total distance moved. It's pricey -- $300 for the Automater alone -- but it turns a satisfactory device into an excellent one.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 23 Oct 2012 06:57
Ah - I see they've fixed the problem. They must have been showing the basic model in that video.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
Alef, bookkeeper, Hilip, mrswitcheroo, Redwolf64, scuttk9876, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9