The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Robospanker

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 18 Oct 2012 14:51
I was just wondering if anyone reading this owns a Robospanker. I've thought of buying one and would appreciate feedback from anyone who has owned and/or been spanked by the Robospanker.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 19 Oct 2012 00:09
WHAT IS A ROBOSPANKER???? IS THIS AN AUTOMATIC SPANKER????

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 19 Oct 2012 00:26
Sebastian:
WHAT IS A ROBOSPANKER???? IS THIS AN AUTOMATIC SPANKER????

See end of my article on spanking machines:

http://www.wellredweekly.com/index.php?article=114

rollin
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 19 Oct 2012 01:03
Technology marches on. Now all you have to do is hook it up to a laptop with a video featuring the spanker of your choice scolding you, strap yourself in and hit "play". It wouldn't be difficult to generate a signal from the video file that synched with the robo so that when she said "Take that!" you got a smack. I'm surprised the makers of Robo have not thought of this. They could commission any number of well known spankers like Dana Specht et all to make videos to do just this. It would be an option. Hell, you could run it as an iPhone app and take the actuating signal off the audio jack. Just put a speaker attachment on the Robo. The "whack" signal could be a frequency modulated burst in the audio file at the appropriate time. Wait...want me to draw you a circuit?

yenz
Male Author

Denmark
#5 | Posted: 19 Oct 2012 13:06
I do not mind modern technology creeping in everywhere. But what will be the next? Just taking a pill maybe?

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 19 Oct 2012 14:48
Considering the recent media furore over students in Texas being paddled too severely/by paddlers of the opposite sex, the Robospanker or some similar device would seem an ideal solution - standard severity swats delivered by an impersonal machine.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 19 Oct 2012 18:11
myrkassi:
Considering the recent media furore over students in Texas being paddled too severely/by paddlers of the opposite sex, the Robospanker or some similar device would seem an ideal solution - standard severity swats delivered by an impersonal machine.

[warning! shameless plug coming] This is exactly the Macguffin for my novel, "Atonement." Only it's an invention and it's stolen and the inventor's daughter goes missing and....etc.

opb
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 20 Oct 2012 08:12
yenz:
I do not mind modern technology creeping in everywhere. But what will be the next? Just taking a pill maybe?

You should investigate the stories of John Benson, some of which deal with these sort of ideas.

harperion
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 22 Oct 2012 04:55
Last year I decided to purchase a spanking machine. There are two models that are readily available on-line -- the Robospanker and the Spankomatic II. The Robospanker is better known, due in part to its association with Howard Stern, but I ultimately chose the SOM II. It seemed to be more flexible in how it can be used. Although it is relatively expensive, the quality of the machine has shown the cost to be justified. It is extremely well-engineered, and it functions just as advertised. This includes the ability to give very forceful strokes with a variety of implements. Here's a link to the SOM II web site:

http://www.orgasmalley.com/som/index.htm.

I've had no experience with a Robospanker and can't speak to its use.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 22 Oct 2012 19:51
Looking at the video on the SOM website, I see the spanking arm hitting exactly the same place over and over again.

Personally I see that as a flaw, but I don't know how the device could be modified to change that.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
Flavius, Hotscot, johnmac80, myrkassi, oldwrangler2, Schoyce1, tiger123, uranaistar2000, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9