The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Now it's my Daughter

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 10 Oct 2012 13:26
My deepest condolences over your loss, Pat. May you be surrounded and supported by your loved ones and friends during this very difficult time. We are all here and willing to listen and try to help you as best as we can in this "virtual" world. Know that love and prayers are being sent your way, from so many people all over the world.

Janine
XOXO

tfs
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 10 Oct 2012 13:46
I just discovered this tragic news when I checked onto the site this morning. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Pat, and with your family. May God bless and comfort you all in your time of sorrow.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 10 Oct 2012 14:23
God comfort you in the days and weeks ahead. Jeremiah wrote these words as he was going through a national tragedy. They have helped me get through personal tragedies, also. I pray they will be a help to you. "It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." - Lamentations 3:22,23

supermario
Male Author

England
#24 | Posted: 10 Oct 2012 15:36
Pat, I am sorry to hear this latest tragedy in your family, Mama and I pray God be with you at this time Our thoughts are ever with you. God is able He is Jehovah Shalom, The God of peace. Keep trusting my friend, keep trusting.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 10 Oct 2012 15:42
So very sorry to hear this terrible news. I honestly can't begin to imagine what you must be going through. My thoughts are with you and your family, Pat.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#26 | Posted: 10 Oct 2012 16:28
Terrible News. It was almost as if it had happened to one of mine. I can only echo the heartfelt messages you have so far received. God Bless You.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 10 Oct 2012 16:32
We will be flying to Alabama tomorrow for about 2 weeks. It will take that long for this to sink in and my brain to register it. Hold a place in line for me. Although I know I'll never lose my place here with all of you. All your words are a shoulder to cry on and ears to listen.

Pat

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#28 | Posted: 10 Oct 2012 17:02
Take care Pat, we will all be here when you are able to join us again xx

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 10 Oct 2012 17:15
I have had internet problems for a couple of days and have today discovered this tragic news. I'm so very sorry, Pat. It's difficult to articulate condolences for something of this nature, but know this - there are dozens and dozens of anonymous faces sitting in front of a pc screen in various parts of the world - and we are all thinking of you and your family at this sad time.

flopsy

bendover
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 10 Oct 2012 17:55
I know you're right, Flopsy. I keep coming back for today because I have to have something to do with my hands and my mind. I will go crazy if I don't. Thank you for loading my stories and poems. It's nice to see people enjoy even when bad news is about.

Hugs,

Pat

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
brettchad, FiddlersGreen, toptobottom, umbongo
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9