The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

New movie - Compliance

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
bendover
Male Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 9 Oct 2012 05:31
tiptopper:
So what's wrong with prostitutes? Although I have known some girls who worked as hookers I have never used them myself but I don't see any reason to put them down.

You know what I meant, TIP. It's that these people are wealthy and they take bribes. I just don't think it's fair to the honest people. That's all. I don't want to get into it with anyone. So, I'll leave it at that. I enjoy this site and the people in it. That was just my opinion.

Mdare
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 9 Oct 2012 09:29
I understand the desire to distinguish the sort of conscientious and consensual spanking that many of us practice from the kind of disturbing exploitation found in this film, but the fact that the movie depicts reprehensible behavior doesn't make the movie itself reprehensible. Several posters here seem to be leaping to condemn the film without having seen it. I haven't seen it myself, but the reviews indicate that it's a serious attempt to address the issue of conformance to authority. I'm curious to see it myself for good reasons — and, I admit, also some bad ones.

Michael

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
bbnebraska12, bigdad, ldbill, LucNoir, roave666, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9