LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

New movie - Compliance

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
erniethefiend
Male Member

Canada
#1 | Posted: 6 Oct 2012 22:26
A few years ago, a cruel hoax was being played on unsuspecting fast food restaurant managers and employees. A man would call a fast food restaurant and ask to speak to a manager. He would claim to be a police officer, stating that a young female employee has been seen stealing from a customer, and ask the manager to take the employee into a private room and search her. The man would stay on the phone line and his requests would escalate so the employee was strip searched, made to do jumping jacks, and, incredibly, even spanked and forced to perform oral sex on a man! This sounds like a pretty good LSF story but it actually happened! See this lengthy news report for an example.

This has now been made into a movie, Compliance. In this movie, a pretty blonde teenage fast-food worker is the victim, and, as in the above news report, she is stripped, searched, made to do jumping jacks, and finally gets a full Castle Anthrax. The movie is very well done, and, obviously, the Castle Anthrax activity is carefully edited for mainstream theater audiences, but it is perfectly clear what is happening.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 6 Oct 2012 22:38
I don't think this event should be looked to for titillation, personally.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 6 Oct 2012 22:52
There's a clip available on Chross' blog. As a spanking clip it is rather sleazy, but it may make sense in the context of the movie.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 7 Oct 2012 06:14
I remember this, too. I agree with SNM. These sleazebags will make movies such as this and laugh all the way to the bank.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 7 Oct 2012 07:15
Does one wonder what this type of movie makes the real life people and their families who these events may have happened to, feel like when they hear or are told there is a movie about what happened to them? There is enough garbage in the world without this type of stuff, however I also have no doubt it will make a lot of money for the people who produced it and likely thousands of people will enjoy watching it.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#6 | Posted: 7 Oct 2012 07:26
Wow that's terrible! Personally I hope the man responsible (and the movie makers) get spanked until they can't sit comfortable for a week!!! I feel sorry for the poor victims!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 7 Oct 2012 07:29
In movies and books there is always a 'cover their ass' paragraph such as: Any persons living or dead, actual events, etc.. etc..."

I'm sure that they contacted the young lady this actually happened to. She's a grown woman now and very rich after the suit was settled. They probably talked her and her family into believing it will help others so that it will blah blah blah... You know the rest.

The rich get richer and sometimes at their own expense in humility. I hope it's not the case, but it seems to be since it's said to be based on 'actual events.' Well, we all know that.

medici
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 7 Oct 2012 08:45
Am I the only one who doesn't know what Castle Anthrax is?!

SNM
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 7 Oct 2012 08:52
medici:
Am I the only one who doesn't know what Castle Anthrax is?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtcSYPjJbgg

medici
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 7 Oct 2012 11:34
Ahhhh.. ok.. got it.

That was one of my fave scene of all the Monty Python films (naturally, being a spanko!). But I hadn't realised - or remembered - that the Castle was called Anthrax.
Thanks for clearing that up, SNM

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
bbnebraska12, bigdad, ldbill, LucNoir, roave666, soleyboy1, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9