The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Lee Warner Art

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 26 Sep 2012 00:55
I was wondering if anyone else here liked the artwork of Lee Warner? Or if anyone is familiar with his art? He has 7 galleries on Handprints, and he's my favorite artist on there. One of my favorite drawings of his, is of a girl wearing a t-shirt and panties. The shirt reads, "I'm right, you're wrong. Any questions?" She is beginning to pull down her panties, while her mother scolds her. Standing in front of her is her father, holding a paddle which reads, "Attitude Adjuster."

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 26 Sep 2012 18:46
Yes, he's a great spanking artist. I also like George Churchward and even Ann's little drawings are cute.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 26 Sep 2012 19:12
Yes, Yes, Yes Wheatwine, I love that drawing and yes I love Lee Warners work as well. I contacted him one time trying to see if I could get some custom work done. He wasn't doing that, sorry to say. I can just imagine a whole set of drawings featuring the girl in her tee shirt and panties. I would love to see that girl over her fathers lap with those panties off as the paddle is setting fre to her tender little bare bottom. I can see why this drawing would be your fav. It's one of mine too.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 27 Sep 2012 12:33
I hope he's currently drawing, unlike the late, great George Churchward and the possibly late Ann. I did so much enjoy their artwork. I was in contact with Ann via email before she dropped out of sight. I also emailed George Churchward to ask if he ever did drawings of boys being spanked and he answered that even if he tried, they turned into girls (or women), almost against his will. I think perhaps he was answering with tongue firmly in cheek...

ernalones
Male Author

Denmark
#5 | Posted: 27 Sep 2012 12:56
As far as I know, Lee Warner has stopped making spanking drawings. According to him it takes him more than ten days to make one drawing. Furthermore he was been receiving threats. So he announced that he had stopped. I suspect that he is still drawing, but he has stopped publishing. For further info visit thehandprints.com and read the guest-book.
ernalones

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 27 Sep 2012 15:05
Ernalones:

Thanks for the info. I've seen some of his work before but never knew his name. It's brilliant! I just wish HandPrince allowed boy spankings on his site. Oh well, to each his own...

BTW, I read the guestbook and didn't really see anything relating to Lee Warner. Did I miss something?

bendover
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 27 Sep 2012 22:34
Bogiephil1,

Here's a site with three pages of a bit of everything.

http://www.femdom-resource.com/femdom-artwork/

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 28 Sep 2012 15:06
Bendover:

Many thanks, but I should explain that my "femdom" fantasies extend only to women or older girls spanking pubescent or pre-pubescent boys (my particular kink), especially moms, aunts, teachers, babysitters, etc., especially on the bare bottom. Strictly "childhood" type discipline. BDSM does nothing for me.

As an adult, my tendencies tend toward topping, especially as a form of foreplay. I LOVE women's bottoms...

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 28 Sep 2012 17:08
Bogiephil1, you might check out the Boyz Being Boyz website. It deals primarily with males being spanked. There are both younger and older boys being spanked, and the spankers are both male and female. There are even some adult males who are transformed into little boys or little girls and then spanked. (The series of comic books, Consequences Hit The Fan, set in Lurking Dragon's Melody universe, in which instead of being sent to prison, criminals are transformed into children and placed with a family that will spank them regularly.) You probably won't like everything on there, but there will be some things I think you'll enjoy.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 5 Oct 2012 17:57
Wheatwine,

Yes, I'm familiar with Boyz Being Boyz. I check there from time to time but it hasn't updated since late March. I did enjoy most of what I found there though...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 14
Abaddon, dignan46, greyrain, makkunny, mrlash123, Siergiej345, stevenr, tocciek, welovemysty
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9