LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Narrators

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 10:16
I'd like to say a big thank you to all of the wonderful narrators for taking the time to bring some of the excellent stories in the library to life. " Microsoft Annie " is fine for a short time fix but you simply can't beat the real thing. I'm afraid I only listen to the ladies but I'm sure the gents are every bit as good. So to Miss Naughty, Valerie, Jools et al a huge thank you from this ardent listener. Your contributions are very much appreciated indeed.
Does anyone know what has happened to the deliciously sounding and extremely talented Sugarmouse?
With Christmas fast approaching her brilliant take on the ideal gifts for spankos will be utilised yet again and I do so miss her gorgeous reading skills and smooth sultry voice.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#2 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 12:53
For pity's sake, don't you dare start speaking about Christmas already! You're worse than the storekeepers!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 18:43
I'm with you, ordalie. Not that I don't like Christmas, but I'm just NOT ready for that holiday yet.

Wadesnickers
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 19:08
I work in one of the Big Box stores and Oh, I do dislike the early set of Christmas stuff. Our overhead shelves are full of - would you believe - Christmas Trees - and more arrive on each truck. And our halloween stock has been on display for over 3 weeks. Shudder me timbers. November 1st is the deadline for setting the Christmas displays. Can Christmas Carols playing on the intercom be far off? Me thinks there are some folks at corporate headquarters that could use some corporal discipline.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 19:11
bendover:
but I'm just NOT ready for that holiday yet.

That's right. We have a WHOLE HOST of holidays to observe before we get there:

Rosh Hashanah
Yom Kippur
St Francis of Assisi Day
Sukkot
Simchat Torah
Columbus Day
Trafalgar Day
Dasera
Waqf al Arafa - Hajj Day
Reformation Day
Halloween
All Saints Day
All Souls Day
Guy Fawkes Day
Jain New Year
Veteran's Day/Armistice Day
Diwali
Hijra
Eid al Adha
Thanksgiving
Black Friday
Guru Nanak Dev Sahib birthday
St Andrew's Day
Advent
St Nicholas Day
Chanukkah
Yule

And I'm sure I missed a few.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 20:45
Have you seen the great stuff they have displayed in the stores to celebrate Guru Nanak Dev Sahib's birthday? Really impressive. I can't wait for the holiday to come.

BTW, how old is the Guru this year?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 20:59
smeple:
BTW, how old is the Guru this year?

128, isn't it? It's all that meditation.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#8 | Posted: 16 Sep 2012 03:18
And to ram the point home: I HATE Christmas. Isn't it sweet to vent your feelings sometimes?

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 16 Sep 2012 04:32
I wouldn't say that I HATE Christmas... but I vote to move it from December 25th to February 29th. Once every four years would be QUITE enough!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 16 Sep 2012 04:39
ordalie
jbeverly

A wish you guys would stay on topic. Isn't this thread about the Guru Nanak Dev Sahib's birthday?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
Balor, BashfulBob, rabbitrun, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9