library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

ShutUpNSpank site-Mia Goldmoon

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 2 Sep 2012 17:58
Anyone here know anything about what happened to the ShutUpNSpank site, or was familiar with it? It appears to have been gone for some time. The Yahoo group still exists but of course has been taken over by spammers.
A lovely woman named Mia Goldmoon, better known as Goldie, seemed to run it. Wonder whatever became of her.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 2 Sep 2012 18:55
From what I understand, free passwords were being used on the site. I would imagine those with registered accounts were giving them out either for a fee or free. I imagine Goldie just got disgusted with it and I can't say I blame her. It only takes a few jackasses to kick something to the curb.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 2 Sep 2012 19:36
Not sure what you mean by free passwords. As I recall it was a free site.(Unless there was also a paid membership section I have forgotten about). Been several years.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 2 Sep 2012 20:50
Redskinluver:
(Unless there was also a paid membership section I have forgotten about). Been several years.

Actually I didn't say that right. People who registered used passwords. They were evidently giving them out freely.... There are some people who just don't like to register on anything I guess.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 24 Oct 2012 00:40
i had heard that she left the scene and it was a site on autopilot. You just needed to sign up and once that you were signed up then it was just a matter of time before the spambots took over the site.i do not think that anyone gave their passwords freely, but the spambots just need one opening and if you notice although they say multiple people it is only one person that is all the spambots. So i do think that many of those sites it was just easier for the owners to leave rather than try to shut the site down. (one owner said his account was closed and he could not do anything because the owner passwords no longer worked although the site was still working.)
Jim

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
bbnebraska12, bigdad, ldbill, LucNoir, Seegee, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9