LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Blimp way up in the Stratosphere.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 21 Aug 2012 23:04
I am delighted and feel very privileged to have been in a position to post the 1000th comment on Blimp`s fine collection of stories. He has given me immense pleasure over the time I have been visiting the LSF and my fervent hope is for many more great tales and comments to come. Well done and thanks a million Blimp.

Danny.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 21 Aug 2012 23:57
Way to go, Danny. Blimps gems are all worth a comment. Please keep it going.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 22 Aug 2012 01:44
It was inevitable, given the quantity and quality of his stories. Congratulations, Arthur James!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 22 Aug 2012 01:56
Congrats to a great writer and a fine addition to this site.

CS

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 22 Aug 2012 08:10
May I add my congratulations, Blimp, to the above adulation?
Very well done indeed!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 22 Aug 2012 09:20
Ooo and at the time of another large (very large) achievement too... go Blimpy-bum

rollin
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 22 Aug 2012 18:02
Arthur, your stories of English schoolboys and the stern ladies who correct them are classics in the genre. It's as if John Glassco were looking over your shoulder. Congrats.

blimp
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 22 Aug 2012 18:16
Many many thanks!! Thanks to all who make this such an excellent site. Thanks too to the commenters. Thanks to those that merely read!! I shall stop there before anyone mistakes me for an old luvvie!!

PS O Pink One beware!! You are on dangerous ground!!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 23 Aug 2012 09:49
blimp:
PS O Pink One beware!! You are on dangerous ground!!

Really

Can't imagine why

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 9 Sep 2012 12:21
I just couldn't let this go without commenting on my favourite author. The first story I read on this wonderful site was one of Arthur's and it sent shivers up my spine. I couldn't believe that writing of his calibre was available free online and had to take a reality check before immediately registering and becoming a member. The fantastic detail and richness of his settings allied with delicious characterisation makes every one of his stories an absolute delight to read. They are so well written that they even make " microsoft annie " sound human!
As a non contributing member I'd like to say a massive thank you to Arthur and all of the other authors for allowing me access to their excellent writings and assure them that they are very much appreciated.
Long health to you Sir and may your fingers never tire and your keyboard never stick.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
DAdams, derekjster, flopsybunny, nick2911, tarzan, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9