LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Self spanking

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#11 | Posted: 7 Aug 2012 07:45
I've found myself having to use my "safe" word far too early when self spanking.One of these times I'm going to ignore myself and carry on regardless and really teach myself a lesson.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 7 Aug 2012 19:58
I've never had any desire to be spanked nor am I interested in anything to do with a man being spanked. Therefore, being a male, self spanking is not something I would ever consider doing. However, I think the idea of a woman spanking herself is extremely hot. I love videos and/or stories on this subject.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 7 Aug 2012 20:09
tysout:
I've found myself having to use my "safe" word far too early when self spanking.

That's really funny, I love it!

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 8 Aug 2012 05:22
Self spanking is not the same as someone else doing the spanking. You would be too much in control of the spanking. When someone is doing the spanking, a safe word would be sufficient. But even the safe word doesn't get the full pleasure and benefit of a spanking.

oldest
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 11 Aug 2012 20:09
i resort to self spanking because i can't find a partner

opb
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 12 Aug 2012 09:06
oldest:
i resort to self spanking because i can't find a partner

I think that's why most folk do it, as I don't think it can compare with havign someone else do it for you - not that I am experienced I admit.

Alicatz
Female Member

Canada
#17 | Posted: 4 Sep 2012 09:01
Hilarious comment, tysout! Love it! LOL!!

2doerver
Male Member

South_Africa
#18 | Posted: 5 Sep 2012 14:48
I like a thin and whippy stroke, thats 1 of the reasons self-spanking is not satisfying for me.

yochana8
Female Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 6 Sep 2012 01:33
i have tried self spanking and just dont have the will power to hit myself hard enough.

supermario
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 7 Sep 2012 17:47
I think that like most bottoms, I have tried self spanking and while the after effects are similar the whole experience leaves, at least in my mind, much to be desired. I find it is better to be a complete brat. At least being a brat you get the opportunity to totally piss the lady off. Out comes the hair brush and down go the trousers and over the knee you go. Of course the down side is you have extreme difficulty sitting comfortably for a good few days because you end up getting what someone once called, a mama spanking, for you Tops out there who have forgotten what a mama spanking is. Here is a description of it There are no safe words, there are no court of appeals. There is no higher court, no jury, no judge, only mama and you have committed the cardinal sin, you have peed mama off. It is no use crying before the first spank has even struck home, nor is it of any value to be stoic and try not to cry, mama has only one aim in mind and that is to teach you a lesson you will never forget. She will stop spanking only when she deems it right to stop, of course by this time you have long entered spank land and are convinced you will never be allowed to leave.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 7
Alunn, christopherotk50, Dagnir, Flavius, Lucian, Sammy7, spankingdude, stevenr, TIntin08, Unfortunate, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9