The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Self spanking

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 16:40
Another member and myself were discussing self spanking and we both agreed it did nothing for us. We were both of the opinion you need a top to make the magic work.
Does anyone get any pleasure from it?

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 17:34
I'd agree it's a very poor second, but not completely without appeal. It's difficult psychologically to play both parts, and difficult physically because our arms aren't quite long enough.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 18:00
You are right about our arms AB and my impersonation of Mrs Dund's voice is awful.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 21:37
AlanBarr:
It's difficult psychologically to play both parts

I believe that lack of human interaction is the main reason why you see so few self-spanking stories, and also explains much of the reason why self-spanking really doesn't work in real life for most of us.

On the other hand; if the above is true, then why is masturbation such a popular pastime?

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 2 Aug 2012 03:04
AlanBarr:
I'd agree it's a very poor second, but not completely without appeal. It's difficult psychologically to play both parts, and difficult physically because our arms aren't quite long enough.

Agree. I don't do it very often and don't play the sub part well. The pleasure comes almost entirely from forcing myself. The physical difficulty is a problem. The best method I've found is using a bungee cord. You need to get one that is just long enough to stretch around so the ends fasten in front – and with enough elasticity for a nice snap when you reach back, stretch it out behind you as far as possible, and let it go. I've found one that leaves an impressive mark with double red streaks (one on each side of where it strikes). You can move it up or down for nice parallel strokes or leave it in place for multiple strokes in the same spot.

opb
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 2 Aug 2012 09:07
Guy:
On the other hand; if the above is true, then why is masturbation such a popular pastime?

I think that masturbation is analogous to self spanking. Normally one would prefer sex with someone else to masturbation if that is available, and self spanking is the same; spanking with someone else ( I imagine) is far better than self-administered for the internal reasons mentioned above.

Also there's the issue of being able to stop earlier if you're self-spanking, which immediately changes the experience.

Ona personal note I find that a long spanking implement is necessary for self administered. Haven't tried the bungee cord snapping thing - yet.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#7 | Posted: 2 Aug 2012 10:03
Excuse my inexperience.. but couldn't a bungee cord cause cause some damage if pinged into the wrong places??? I can imagine that harsher implements if used by ones-self, such as a heavy, stingy hairbrush, would feel better than if wielded by someone else hehe! Just a guess here!.. Okay I confeess...I am speaking from experience! A hideous hairbrush is quite effective when used alone! And pure torture when used by anyone else haha!

opb
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 2 Aug 2012 16:02
Ah yes, but the true self spanking affectionado uses the long handled bath brush. OK, I've never experienced it in the hands of anyone else, it's fierce enough in my own hands

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 3 Aug 2012 01:26
jools:
couldn't a bungee cord cause cause some damage if pinged into the wrong places???

You place the bungee exactly where you want it to hit. It's already stretched snugly, so it doesn't move until you pull it straight back and release. It snaps back to the exact place it started. Unlike with some other implements, which are hard to control at that very awkward angle, there is no danger of accidently hitting the wrong place.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 3 Aug 2012 01:37
opb:
the true self spanking affectionado uses the long handled bath brush.

Yes indeed, the bath brush is a wickedly effective tool, but I've found it difficult to deliver accurate and forceful strokes to the lower buttocks at the awkward angle. And of course, you must have the will power to deliver good solid strokes. That's one advantage of the bungee - once released, it has no mercy and doesn't flinch on its way to the target.
It also depends on whether you want a wide, solid paddle stroke or a thin whippy stroke.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 12
Artemishel, badlad, byrd, dund93, fvsoler, hbrush01, Rickinto
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9