LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Olympics

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 11:09
And here I thought this was going to be a serious discussion, lol. I should have known better. Mostly I have been watching the swimming events, and the floor excercise gymnastics. The Women's gymnasts have no bottoms at all, though I must admit I wasn't watching as intently as some. (I think I'm going to start watching men's volleyball.) My husband's only comment on the women's syncronized diving , sorry daveangel, is they're flat on top.
Seegee:
Maybe they should take a leaf out of the old Olympians book and compete in the nude. Bet TV ratings would skyrocket.

I think this is the best suggestion yet.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#12 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 11:59
AlanBarr
Ah stop dreaming! It won't be the one you're thinking of!

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 17:39
ordalie:
Ah stop dreaming! It won't be the one you're thinking of!

Sadly, you're right Ordalie. The young ladies involved have now been disqualified. It feels like a golden opportunity wasted.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#14 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 18:00
Ordalie - VPL = Visible Panty Line, a proud concern which one sent merchantmen out of Liverpool to India, Burma and Malaya. Its flag of a pair of frilly panties has been taken over by Everton Football Club.

On a different issue, I would think that male athletes horseriding or bouncing over the vaulting horse in the nude would be taking a considerable risk.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 19:24
I'd like to say Congrats to my UK friends on the LSF for the gold metals won since it's being held across the big pond. As far as the thin swim gear . . . the thinner and less on, the faster a swimmer moves through the water. They even shave their body hair in some places I've been told.

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#16 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 20:52
What a bunch of ... er bottom watchers.

tfs
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 21:04
flowerchild:
The Women's gymnasts have no bottoms at all

flowerchild, I have to differ! Watched the Women's Team Finals last night and I thought that the US team girls had some pretty nice butts. What's more, Kayla Maroney has the greatest little pout to go with her gold medal backside!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 21:04
Miss_Naughty:
What a bunch of ... er bottom watchers.

If we were fish, we'd be catfish or carp; a bunch of Errrr 'Bottom Feeders.'

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 21:17
Tench rather than carp, then.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 23:50
A semi serious comment - has anyone else watched much beach volley ball? The way those girls swat each others bums after scoring a point makes me wonder if they can sit after a game.

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
bassod, dund93, needsthebrush, Siergiej345, thepreacherswife, wiz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9