The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Olympics

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 13:10
The incredible coverage by BBC on cable and Satellite-25 channels in addition to the normal 3, has allowed me to watch all kinds of obscure sports in detail.
It's been great for my own particular minority interests-cycling and rowing, and also for tennis.
One bonus has been the opportunity for a bit of harmless bum-watching.
Last nights handball between Norway and Sweden was magnificent-a sport I didn't know anything about-the action was magnificent and so were the women and their bottoms.
Very late at night the women's beach volleyball between Australia and Austria was very good.
The Australians were disappointing -both in performance and appearance, but the Austrian sisters made up for it with a delightfully cheeky bit of cheek just showing under their miniscule bikini bottoms.
Looking forward to the rest greatly- sport -my favourite TV with the addition of a few beautiful bottoms.
In beach volleyball-why do the women wear next to nothing and the men almost completely cover themselves- I'm not complaining but my wife is.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 13:30
Apparently the NZ Paddling Team did well hehehe But unfortunately the women's team broke a paddle!

ordalie
Female Member

France
#3 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 14:38
Jimi, I can see now why the Olympics can induce an interest in some god-forsaken sports.
Now there is a motion I'd like to make: drop the mask, stop all hypocritical proceedings and only send to the Olympics the sports where a bit (better: a lot) of bum is showing, either male or female ones (some male ones are yummy)
Ain't that a good idea?
Randy Ordalie

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 15:38
I also thought it unfair the volley men were covered, and they wore loose boxers. Now, the Brazialian on the swim team- Ciello, looks adorable in his lime neon green, skin tight, half suit. I could easily pick him out of the field...

daveangel
Male Member

England
#5 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 19:08
The women's synchronised diving is also good for bum fans, the volleyball too with those lovely tight shorts

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 19:50
We've all been suffering these last few days

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 21:18
The horse events display some shapely withers (on the riders) and I even spotted a nice VPL on a Swedish contestant.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 31 Jul 2012 21:31
Maybe they should take a leaf out of the old Olympians book and compete in the nude. Bet TV ratings would skyrocket.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#9 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 04:59
Seegee, you're right, by Jove! That's another motion to make!
What is VPL?

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 08:40
And now some female badminton players are facing "disciplinary action". I wonder if it will be televised?

Page  Page 1 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
Clarity, LPL51681, markuk, sethron, TheGoodWife25
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9