LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Cosmo and Sears/LandsEnd.....

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 15 Jul 2012 16:25
I got an e-mail the other day, typical push to buy, from Lands End, which now sells their product in a corner of Sears. They are now selling schoolgirl uniforms, everything from pleated skirts and white blouses, to blazers. But GET THIS...they sell them in ADULT women's sizes, for anyone interested. Can't see me going to Sear's and trying on a schooolgirl uniform, but somebody might.

Also, I always read my daughter's Cosmopolitan magazine before I hand it over to her. They have gotten into the 50 Shades of Gray this month. An article titled Just the Hottest Bad-Girl Tips We've Ever Run, has taken it cue from the books. It starts out "You don't need a closet full of whips and pleather to tyr 50 SoG inspired moves. and goes on from there. Half the tips are about female dominance, and half of Male dom. Someone is amazingly skilled at making very mild play seem extremely naughty. IE: tip # 19 During sex, stick your finger in his mouth and order him to suck it. #25. Use the back of a brushhhh to swat his thighs when he steps out of the shower- wet skin is more sensitive. For men #3... Lie across an ottoman and tell him "Professor Wankerton, I've been bad and I need a spanking." #20, Let him run an electric toothbrush between your toes midforeplay. He shouldn't stop nomatter how much you squirm. (this one is weird in my book.)
They are also running a serial, 50 Shades of Blond. I haven't read it.
Somebody should submit one of our stories.

WHo knows, maybe this is the start of something more.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#2 | Posted: 15 Jul 2012 17:16
Please God, tell me they don't use the toothbrush orally afterwards.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 15 Jul 2012 17:27
That's too funny. I guess the world is slowly waking up to TTWD. Little by little we'll erect a huge band wagon that more people will get on. We can park it on Capital Hill and start on those @holes. Of course, we'll just be using the water hose and the bath brushes.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#4 | Posted: 16 Jul 2012 07:26
JessicaK:
Please God, tell me they don't use the toothbrush orally afterwards.

Eww yeah! And I guess that would be the equivalent of toe sucking

flowerchild:
Let him run an electric toothbrush between your toes midforeplay. He shouldn't stop nomatter how much you squirm.

Really??? I could think of a much better place to use it!
Now! now! Control that dirty mind! I was meaning to clean your teeth! .... Yes truly!!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 16 Jul 2012 11:02
Is "midforeplay" a term from American football?

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 Jul 2012 20:16
barretthunter:
Is "midforeplay" a term from American football?

Yes. The aptly-named tight end runs a button-hook route to the cheerleaders, where he gets hugs & kisses (i.e., midforeplay) before stepping back onto the playing field to receive the pass. It's nearly impossible to defend, because the opposing players all stop to admire the cheerleaders..

smeple
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 16 Jul 2012 20:46
So, it has nothing to do with the 1/4 back putting his hands below the bent over cheeks of the center, so that he can receive the, um, ball?

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 16 Jul 2012 22:32
flowerchild:
#20, Let him run an electric toothbrush between your toes midforeplay. He shouldn't stop no matter how much you squirm. (this one is weird in my book.)

I have met a number of women who really get turned on if you play with their feet. For them it's an erogenous zone.

It is like anything else that's kinky, if you're not into it yourself it's weird, if you are into it it's great fun.

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#9 | Posted: 17 Jul 2012 00:04
tiptopper:
I have met a number of women who really get turned on if you play with their feet. For them it's an erogenous zone.

I'm sure it is but as I only have 8 toenails I don't think anyone will play with my feet anytime soon.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 17 Jul 2012 00:49
tiptopper:

Actually, it wasn't the feet, but the toothbrush that weirded me out. Never had anyone wish to touch my feet, so I have no idea.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
Artemishel, canth256, PGreenham, Seegee, Spankking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9