LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Davina McCalls backside

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 15 Jul 2012 22:27
I have been in the fitness industry for years and most people don't realize it but almost any woman can build a nice bubble butt if she is willing to put forth the effort. I've trained many women who have done just that.

Breasts are largely inherited. Building up the pectoral muscles will give them more support but surgery is the only option to change the size because they are not muscles. But all the muscles in the body can be developed and the gluteus muscles are the largest muscles so you can make major changes in them.

However there are two caveats. The first is that since they are the largest muscles it takes a lot of effort. Working small muscles like arm muscles is much easier. The second is that you have to eat correctly, you can't build a good body eating junk food. Also most women don't eat enough protein.

The basic exercises for working the buttocks are squats, leg presses and lunges working up to sets of maximum weights for six to twelve reps.

That's just a primer. The bottom line ladies (pun intended) is if you want a nice ass, or arse if you're British, you can have one just as you can learn to play the piano if you want to but you have to put in the work.

If you want any more information contact me.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 15 Jul 2012 22:52
There are so many beautiful women with beautiful bottoms/bums/butts etc... I don't know if anyone watches True Blood, but Valentina Cirvi who plays Chancellor Salome is delightful in that blue dress she likes to wear. She also did a nude scene and Wow! Gotta love them.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#13 | Posted: 16 Jul 2012 03:00
smeple:
What does one call a bottom in which the outer clothing covering it (pants, dress, skirt etc) sort of sinks into the crack, creating two separate, and sometimes unequal, cheeks?

A peach, or nectarine perhaps?

barretthunter:
I have not yet had the honour of seeing a banana-shaped bottom.

Thank goodness! And thanks for your info BH! You have definitely solved for me the mystery for me of what defines a pear shaped butt.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 17 Jul 2012 01:18
smeple:
What does one call a bottom in which the outer clothing covering it (pants, dress, skirt etc) sort of sinks into the crack, creating two separate, and sometimes unequal, cheeks?

Pants that do not fit:
Those cheeks are not discernible enough to be classified, because the lady is wearing pants that do not fit between the crotch and the hips. Cheaper cuts tend to do that. As a result each cheek is forced down into the leg of the pants because the seat is too skimpy. Instead of allowing a sensuous hugging effect, you get a twin sausage image- very painful and not at all flattering.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 17 Jul 2012 03:57
thank you for responding, IC.

So, if I was attracted to that sort of thing - not saying I am, mind you, but if I was - that would just be wrong, yes?

Or maybe I just have a twin sausage kink . . . (I know how this sounds, so everyone, please keep your thoughts focused on the rear part of the anatomy).

bendover
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 17 Jul 2012 06:04
jools:

I've seen the that type of fruity boobs though.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#17 | Posted: 17 Jul 2012 06:32
bendover
bendover:
jools:

I've seen the that type of fruity boobs though.

Really bendover???? Now there was me thinking that bananas were a simile for a certain breed of trouser snake I've never heard of breasts being compared to bananas.... I guess they must be long, skinny and bendy????

And to clear up any confusion the above quote about the 'honour of seeing banana shaped bottoms' wasn't my words! I had quoted BH's previous post. Seriously, I don't consider the description 'banana butt' being an attractive metaphor for any character! haha

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 17 Jul 2012 22:56
bendover:
One of the best butt shots in a movie (and I say One Of the best) is in Anaconda with J-Lo in that nightgown when she gets up off the chair.

One of my favorite "butt shots" in a movie also involves J-Lo, and ironically, is one where you don't even see her butt. It's in "Maid in Manhattan," where, upon meeting a handsome young politician, she arises from a park bench where she had inadvertently sat upon a magazine or newspaper with his picture on the front page, and it stuck to her posterior. Great sexy, humor on the part of the director.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 17 Jul 2012 23:29
That was a good movie, too, Rick. I did laugh at that scene. J-Lo and Ralph Fiennes. What's funny about some actors is the way they play a certain part. When I saw Fiennes in that movie and others, and then saw him in a movie called, Spider, I was totally floored. He played that tortured soul so well.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 17 Jul 2012 23:47
tiptopper:
Breasts are largely inherited.

... or implanted.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 5
alfent, dowano, highlander1969, mj2001, ogard, Schoyce1, SmitheeK, Thelefthand, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9