France
#41 | Posted: 9 Jul 2012 14:51
""But daaaaarling, it's torture!" I like to believe she didn't mean the style."

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#42 | Posted: 10 Jul 2012 15:50
annamarie376:
My husband told me, on our wedding day, my Dad came up to him and said "Well, she's yours now. Don't cheat on her. Don't you dare EVER hit her."
I'm pretty sure my Dad would fail to understand as well.

I guess "Even if she asks nicely?" would not be an appropriate response to the father-in-law, in those circumstances?

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 10 Jul 2012 22:35
I don't think it's really that big a deal to most people anymore. I got outed once at a place I was working as a result of an admittedly ill-advised office dalliance. The only real consequence was that guys kept coming up to me on the sly and asking how they could get their girlfriends to try something like that.

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#44 | Posted: 10 Jul 2012 23:11
JessicaK:
I guess "Even if she asks nicely?" would not be an appropriate response to the father-in-law, in those circumstances?

I don't think so. lol Even if my dad would understand I don't really think I want to know. I doubt very much he'd want to know either.

guy9196
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 11 Jul 2012 03:08
As I mentioned before in this thread, my current (and forever) lady knows far more than any other before her has ever known -- it's amazing what trust (and true love) can do. It has been equally amazing to watch her evolution. While certainly no stranger to any number of ways to have a good time, she had never had any interest in spanking, at least of which she was aware...... I've been fascinated to watch her evolution from "tolerating" my preferences out of a desire to please to "encouraging" my preferences due to the way that I would please her afterwards to "enjoying" my preferences and deriving pleasure in her own right....

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 11 Jul 2012 03:56
guy9196:
I've been fascinated to watch her evolution from "tolerating" my preferences out of a desire to please to "encouraging" my preferences due to the way that I would please her afterwards to "enjoying" my preferences and deriving pleasure in her own right....

A wonderful progression to be sure! Would that everyone had that experience.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#47 | Posted: 11 Jul 2012 04:06
mobile_carrot:
The writing group are probably the safest people to tell - they're a very diverse bunch involving many gay/lesbian/bisexual people and we get some quite edgy writing.

How does one go about finding a writing group, any suggestions?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 11 Jul 2012 04:09
JessicaK:
How does one go about finding a writing group, any suggestions?

(You mean that WE, here in the Library, aren't a writing group?)

Are you familiar with MeetUp.com? My son found a writers' group there. That's one possibility.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#49 | Posted: 11 Jul 2012 04:13
njrick:
You mean that WE, here in the Library, aren't a writing group?

Heh, true 'nuff. I've always wanted to write a novel one day, though, and suspect I might finally have the nerve to try (I know, the one way to guarantee never doing it is not to try, etc) but don't want to wear out my welcome here, or impose upon readers, by seeking serious critiques.

Although welcome criticism of all kinds. And actually would be more than happy to be a critique partner with anyone here who's so inclined, if I could reciprocate.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#50 | Posted: 11 Jul 2012 04:16
JessicaK:
the one way to guarantee never doing it is not to try

It's worked for me!

JessicaK:
don't want to wear out my welcome here

Can't happen!

JessicaK: