The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who knows you're a spanko?

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
guy9196
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 15:53
A smattering of ex-girlfriends to varying degrees.... My current (and forever) to a very large degree

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 23:05
jbeverly:
Only my wife and I don't think she knows the full extent of my interest (obsession?), or that I write stories.

I now have to revise that answer. My typing sucks. So I normally draft comments in MS Word to check spelling and grammar, and then copy/paste to the board here (or whatever window I'm working in). Last night, I (dumbass) minimized, but forgot to close the Word document where I drafted that comment... and guess who found it and now knows more than she did before!

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#23 | Posted: 7 Jul 2012 23:47
jbeverly:
Last night, I (dumbass) minimized, but forgot to close the Word document where I drafted that comment... and guess who found it and now knows more than she did before!

That's one way to handle that.
You ok?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 8 Jul 2012 00:07
My ex-wife, and two ex-girlfriends (though not the extent of my interest). I think my daughter has a clue, just by being intuitive. I've told my brother and my sister small bits. And then everyone here.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#25 | Posted: 8 Jul 2012 01:40
Out of curiousity, what are the giveaways, in cases where one supposes someone knows but has never been told outright?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#26 | Posted: 8 Jul 2012 03:00
JessicaK:
Out of curiousity, what are the giveaways, in cases where one supposes someone knows but has never been told outright?

The two men who discovered the Spankinglibrary on my computer shot me a sort of bemused look (one smirked a bit as he had seen the caned buttocks on the homepage). I rmember the looki being held for long enough to make me feel uncomfortable, then they carried on as if they hadn't seen a thing. The look I was given made me feel like laughing out of embarrassment (pretty sure I blushed) but I fortunately managed to compose myself and carry on like normal afterwards.

SO Jessica my guess would be most people would give you a 'look' of bemusement, amusement, embarrassment (if they are not wired that way); or pleasant surprise if they are spankos themselves.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#27 | Posted: 8 Jul 2012 05:15
Good God, jools! It seems visitors just pop in to rush upon your computer the minute they're in!
Haven't you got a few seconds to leave the site?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#28 | Posted: 8 Jul 2012 06:55
ordalie:
Haven't you got a few seconds to leave the site?

Of course not, Ordalie!!

It was actually my favourites that gave me away on one of the 2 occasions. The spanking Library icon was displayed on GoogleChrome for all in sundry to see.

The other occasion I had been on the actual lsf and left it signed in. Then while I was preoccupied with something else, hubby's friend visited him. The visitor heard my computer making weird noises (it had unfixable fragmentation issues, being an old hand-me -down, and has since been replaced) so he took a look at it to see if he could sort the problem it was having haha. Of course as soon as he hit enter, the homepage of the lsf sprung up haha!

And this site IS my second home after all!

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 8 Jul 2012 08:03
A better question to ask Jools would be "Who doesn't know you're a spanko?"

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#30 | Posted: 8 Jul 2012 09:37
AlanBarr:
Who doesn't know you're a spanko?"

Inlaws (heaven forbid)haha, umm My dad (think he'd be horrendously shocked or think I'm weird) haha

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
Alef, crusingp, PGreenham, schnuppe, school, silkyslim
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9